December 2013 Moms
Options

Baptism/Christening...

2»

Re: Baptism/Christening...

• Options
    We're Baptizing Harrison on 1/12, when he's just shy of 1 month old. We want to travel to see family that can't visit us, and I refuse to take him any long distance without having him Baptized first.
  • Options
    We're Baptizing Harrison on 1/12, when he's just shy of 1 month old. We want to travel to see family that can't visit us, and I refuse to take him any long distance without having him Baptized first.
    No traveling until he's baptized? That's a new one for me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    KateMW said:

No traveling until he's baptized? That's a new one for me.

I'm sort of old school about it. I want him Baptized before we travel, God forbid something bad happens. Our Priest said that most people don't think thIs way anymore, and wait to Baptize until a little later.

• Options
    I'm doing a Dedication when he is a week old! I go in tomorrow night for induction.
  • Options
    Jeter will be dedicated at our family church on the 12th and then we'll do a dedication at our church when they have their next one.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We will have DD2 baptized in the same church as DD1. She will wear my christening gown as DD1 also did which is special to me. I haven't scheduled it yet, but probably will for sometime in late Feb/early March. We will also have a lunch afterwards, although I may keep this one more low key than DD1's. I've learned a few lessons since then :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"