Nurseries and Baby Gear

Baby Trend Expedition

Well. When you think you want one stroller you go into BRU and another one catches your eye. We're so lost.

Anyone have the baby trend expedition stroller? Pro or con?

Re: Baby Trend Expedition

• We have one that we use when we jog, it's fine for light runs, but I would not want it as my main stroller because the fold is so big (because it's a jogger). If you want to get one and have time I'd watch for the target baby sale, we got ours last year for under $30.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I borrowed one from a friend and loved how it handled, but like PP said, I will not get one of my own because it folds so huge.
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Loading the player...
  • Hmmm. I'll have to see how it fits in our trunk - we do have a roomy one but don't want the stroller to take up everything. Thanks ladies!
  • I used to have one and really liked it but it is huge and bulky and used to take up our entire trunk ( Toyota Camry ) .When we found out we were expecting our second we went ahead and bought our Phil and Teds Sport and even though its a double it takes 1/3 of less space then the expedition .
  • I have it and love it.  It's great as a jogger.  I like that it reclines almost flat and that it has a cup holder/snack tray for LO.  The storage tray underneath and the pocket on the back are nice too.  It also has the speakers for your phone which I like.  It is big so we don't use it as our everyday stroller, but to go jogging/walking or going to theme parks or the like it's great for.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• I'm not a fan of ours. It shakes when you go too fast both walking and running. We will be buying a new one.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • elittler said:

I'm not a fan of ours. It shakes when you go too fast both walking and running. We will be buying a new one.

There is a way to fix that problem. I forget what it is now but im sure there has to be a you tube video for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"