June 2013 Moms
Options

~*~ Tuesday's Getting Healthy Check-In ~*~

This check-in is not necessarily exercise-related - I know a lot of us are trying to eat healthier and give up bad habits thanks to the motivation of pregnancy/new baby, so any kind of getting healthy is welcome here!
What did you do last week? 
What do you have planned for this week? 
What is your goal? 
QOTW: What's your favorite "folk"-y remedy?
And our leader-board for participation ... keep up the good work ladies!
24 weeks in a row for @tttwalters!  Congratulations on ending the year on top of the leaderboard!  I also love that you go on runs with your DH!  I wish mine was into running!
23 weeks for @BonnieK10 - I hope your travels didn't wear you out too much!  
20 weeks in a row for @tiffletons518 - Not gaining is a good place to be during the holidays!
16 weeks in a row for @kdc2007 - Hope you got some quality relaxation in!
11 weeks in a row for @phishgirl29 - Well done on the weight loss!  I hope your concerts are super fun!
10 weeks in a row for @NicoleReed0324 and @Acrosthec - @NicoleReed0324 - Congratulations on meeting your goal!!  That's fantabulous!!  @Acrosthec - I'm sorry you didn't get to enjoy too much time off with LO.
6 weeks in a row for @smellychelly25 - I hope you all are feeling better!
BabyFetus Ticker
DS born 6/2013

Re: ~*~ Tuesday's Getting Healthy Check-In ~*~

• Options
    Last week- was a bust. Lol. A last hurrah of sorts.

This week- I took measurements and before pictures and also back to tracking on myfitnesspal. Yesterday I did T25 and yoga. This morning, I kikicked butt at the gym. Finally back to doing some higher impact after 6 weeks and it feels great!

Goal- hopefully just a few more weeks and I'll be back to running. 145 or bust yo!

Qotw- I'm with Kdc. I got nothin. Lol.
  • Options
    I'm in full concert mode now! I'm so excited to see another show on NYE! I've been taking a week off from the gym (not by choice) but I'm looking forward to next week when I can get back into the groove and not see family for a couple of weeks.

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh last week I only worked out twice. But Christmas was fun and amazing. I gained one pound. Which is incredible considering how many cookies I ate hahaha

This week I am jumping back into fitness! My parents got me a treadmill and new Nike Air Max shoes! My husband got me a "fitbit" and the scale that goes with it. So I have all the tools!

Just looking to tone up and stay at least this small weight wise. Another 10 lbs would be awesome!

I don't really have any "folky" remedies either
  • Options
    thanks @musicalsilver, and I have to kind of nag him a bit but he will go out a couple times a week with me! What did you do last week? lots of running, squats ad more arm stuff. My arms are hurting today and it feels good! What do you have planned for this week? I have a race tomorrow, new years day run! so excited for it. I may take the week offish and just do some cross training stuff. What is your goal? I want this extra weight gone, still no movement but my jeans do up. QOTW: What's your favorite "folk"-y remedy? coconut oil and breast milk on everything!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Last week: sorry I missed check in! We were out if town for the holiday so I was kind of off the grid. I actually got to run several times at my parents house since they have a treadmill. I ate like it was Christmas though and Lo is teething and sleeping terribly so in not feeling all that heathy.

Next week: get into the groove if indoor workouts. Running outside is nearly impossible right now and we can't she'll out for gym membership let alone a sitter for me to get there. So indoors it is!

Folk remedy: multipurpose coconut oil here too! I'm also a big fan of drinking more water being my answer to everything. Oh and ginger root for tummy trouble. Oh and I make and swear by homemade organic deodorant and using vinegar to disinfect everything. Damn I am more folky than I thought!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"