July 2014 Moms
Options

DW cheated (updated)

2»

Re: DW cheated (updated)

• Options
    I've been there too, and I believe that if you love her(and she truly loves you) you'll get through it.
    imageimage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Nothing to add, just so sorry you're going through this.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 11/18/13. EDD 7/25/14. It's a BOY! 

Surprise BFP 7/30/13. EDD 4/7/14. Natural MC 8/24/13

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't have anything to add to what PPs have said. I just wanted to say I'm so sorry you are going through this.
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    That is so shitty. I'm so sorry you're going through this. My GF cheated on me a few years back and I knew I didn't want to break up but needed some space so I stayed with my mom for about a week. If at all possible, I'd suggest finding a safe place to spend a couple nights so you can be in a positive loving environment and care for yourself and baby. Keep your head up, you are so strong to be going through this while pregnant! Sending my thoughts.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I don't have much to add aside from how sorry I am that you are going through this.  Your wife made a terrible choice, and it is not your fault.  I hope that you can work with a counselor to find some peace for you and your family no matter to what end.  (((HUGS)))

TTC since October 2012

BFP#1 1/11/13, EDD 9/19/13, M/C at 9wk6dy 

BFP#2 11/12/13, DS born 7/28/14!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage

image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Options
    How horrible. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Please stay strong and do what's right for you and your children <3
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Oh wow. So many hugs to you right now. 

As PPs have said, take time to process how you are feeling and definitely think about counseling, for yourself and together. And definitely have her get tested!

Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am so so sorry for what you're going through! I don't have any firsthand advice, but to echo what others have said it's ok to feel how you feel about this! Let it out, express yourself and let yourself have the time you need to process it. Time for next steps (whatever they may be) will come, but right now focus on you. Do you have a good local support system? Even if you don't want to talk to others about it, I find going for lunch, a movie, shopping, activities that are ridiculously 'normal' can feel cleansing when something traumatic happens.
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear this. Lots of thoughts coming your way.

FWIW- One of my best friends was 20w pregnant when her husband cheated on her. I was there to pick up the pieces and remember one of the really big things that helped her was going to see someone. She found it to be a great outlet.

IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    Sending hugs your way. I can't imagine what you are going through. Keep us updated and stay strong. <3
  • Options
    How awful! I'm so sorry
    BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic 
    BFP 10/27/13---Heartbeat 11/20/13---Its a BOY, Ethan Ray 2/18/14---Possible heart defect 2/18/14---Confirmed Aortic valve abnormality 3/26/14---Scheduled delivery June30th
  • Options
    Jesus. I am so, so sorry. :( I just can't imagine trying to sort through all that while taking care of your kids and yourself. I'll be thinking of you, and sending you good juju. You two have been together for quite awhile, right? I understand wanting to work it out...I hope you can both find the strength and understanding to do that! ❤️
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through this. *hugs*
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear what you are going though. If you can both agree to it, couples counseling is a wonderful tool. My husband and I had trust issues while I was pregnant with DS2 and a counselor helped us through them. So very sorry.
  • Options
    Updated it you guys.
  • Options
    So sorry you are going through this.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    There's an amazing website about infidelity and I think you could find a lot of great support there: www.survivinginfidelity.com

Take care of yourself, I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

• Options
    Hang in there!
  • Options
    Sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way.

• Options
    I just wanted to add to really work as hard as you can to focus on you right now. You will be a better mom to your other kids because of it, you will be a better wife later if you go that direction- but most importantly, an amazing but sometimes sucky thing about being pregnant is that we're never alone. We can't take a break from being pregnant- we have to keep ourselves as healthy as we can; mentally, physically, and emotionally. Take care of yourself <3
    *TW* Losses Mentioned
    9.6.12 - Crazy J entered the world

4.30.14 - Sweet Angel Micah John lost to T18 at 7 months pregnant
    2.8.16 Miscarriage at 6 weeks
    4.30.16 BFP *stick baby stick*

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Hugs. Take care of yourself!
  • Options
    Yikes. I'm so sorry :( ditto the encouragement to see a counselor and check both of you for stds.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I hope the time apart gives her a little reflection on the reasons you got married in the first place. I hope the best for you whether it means you end up together or apart in the end. I hope you find your happiness.
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"