Working Moms
Options

jf198400

Hey, congrats on the baby plans! Hope it happens when you want it to happen.

I just noticed on the holiday traditions post that your grandma always made pierogi! DH's mom makes them every year, homemade. She has a "Polish Brunch" on Christmas with Pierogis, Krakus ham, Polish sausage, egg bakes, and various (many, many) side dishes. :)

I should help her make them next year so I learn how. 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: jf198400

• Options

Thanks! I think we are going to wait one more month to TTC, so I'll be eligible for FMLA at my job in case I decide to stay after ML. I want to see if they'd be open to me going PT, although I'd rather just SAH. We got pregnant with DD and DS without even trying, so hopefully it will go just as smoothly this time.

My Grandmom always made pierogies, ham, kilbasi, red beet soup, and then chruschki for dessert. My mom, aunt, and I all had my Grandmom teach us how to make homemade pierogies recently so that we know how to do it. I'm going to try to convince my mom to do pierogies for Christmas Eve next year, I really want to continue the tradition for my kids.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"