Pregnant after a Loss
Options

~Monday Ticker Change~

precious72381precious72381 member
edited December 2013 in Pregnant after a Loss
Happy Monday!

Any new Monday people? Please share info.

EDD/How many weeks?

Appts/ Updates/How are you feeling?

What are you craving?

QOTW: Any New Year's Resolutions?

djtippietoes – Glad he is showing growth - sorry it is still so stressful!! How was the last BPP and NST?

mandiroo – Ugh, can't believe you still need meds for nausea. How is your back feeling? How did your check up go? Share any updates?

SuperKim13 – How is Dh's job? How are you feeling? Any new updates?

SandSunBliss - How are you feeling? How have the holidays been? Anything new to share?

lv2011 - How is the cervix doing? Do you have your recheck today/this week? Must be difficult going back and forth when you just want it taken care of!

Amores012 – Sorry you are so tired! How have you felt this past week? Good luck sharing with family! How are you going to share?

Third&goal - how's it going? Saw your post, any updates or anymore bleeding? Fx that the doctor has some advice/answers. Update us!

Erica1110 – How are you doing? Any updates?

I'm 33 DH is 36 
Married 6/27/2009 Together since 10/22/2005
TTC since 8/2010 (off BCP since 8/2009) 
Unexplained Infertility
8/2011, 1/2012, 3/2012 IUI #1-3 BFN 
6/2012 IVF#1 BFN, 8/2012 IVF#2 FET BFN, 11/2012 IVF#3 BFP
12/10/2012 U/S #1 6w4d - heartbeat  EDD 8/1/13 
12/26/2012 U/S #2 8w6d - No more heartbeat, MMC; D&C; Chromosome testing normal; male :( RPL testing normal 
4/3/2013 DX Asherman's Syndrome caused by D&C, hysteroscopy done
June 2013 IVF #4 planned 
5/12/2013 SURPRISE BFP! Natural cycle 
7/11/2013 Panorama results Normal!!! Team Pink, partial previa moved up in 2nd tri9/5/13 (19w) AS scan shows short cervix, 2.5 cm 9/19 (21w)  Cervix is worse 1.87cm, bed rest 10/26 & 10/27 steroid shots 12/19 (35w) DX: SGA Baby went from 57% percentile to 18th percentile in 6 weeks. Weekly BPP and NST until she is here. 1/17/18 Growth scan puts Abby below 10th percent in size, low amniotic fluid, and less movement. Time to induce!
1/18/14 2:11am Abigial Morgan is here! 5lbs 14oz and 18 inches of pure cuteness!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~Monday Ticker Change~

• Options
    edited December 2013
    EDD/How many weeks?
    36w edd 1/27

My appointment last Friday had me at 1.5cm dilated, 80% effaced, and she is in -1 position. He could feel her head during the cervix check! Ekk! My doc said expect her here in 1-2 weeks! I see people with numbers like mine, some making it weeks and some hours, so who knows. She is still small so I want her to grow more but I'm ready to be done and meet her. Not sure how much the doctor got in my head, but everything feels like contractions now. Nothing timeable yet. He thinks I will go quick because how far my body is and how small she is. But I'm small, so who knows. I have another growth scan and nst Friday, if I'm still pregnant. I don't know if I want another internal exam. I bled all day after. I know they don't mean much, but I'm a number person and very curious so I like to know. Otherwise, I'm huge and uncomfortable. She is moving around like crazy, which I do love to feel, but it just hurts so much now! I think one more week, make it to 37 weeks , then I'm good to go!! I hope she can avoid nicu time but I'm delivering at a hospital with a level III just in case. I'm officially off bed rest today, yesterday was day 101!!! But the doc advises to take it easy one more week so she can grow. Not like I have anything to do anyways since I can't work. And my crazy nesting has just about everything done except washing my pump and little toys people bought. So I will continue my stint on the couch this week.

What are you craving?
    Hot chocolate and chocolate milk.

QOTW: Any New Year's Resolutions? I don't really make any. But it is my favorite holiday. My dh thinks we will be in the hospital having this baby. Just so happy about becoming a mom and of course doing the best I can. It has been a very looooong road between infertility and having my loss this time last year that I just can't wait for 2014 and to hold this little girl!!

@superkim13 - how are you feeling about possibly taking over in the next week or two? I know it is earlier than planned. So if you aren't ready, hopefully someone else can just in case I go into labor.

... Otherwise, ladies , if you don't see a ticker change next Monday, I apologize in advance, please go ahead without me. But as long as I'm not in the hospital , I should be able to still do it. :)

I'm 33 DH is 36 
    Unexplained Infertility
    12/26/2012 U/S #2 8w6d - No more heartbeat, MMC; D&C; Chromosome testing normal; male :( RPL testing normal 
    June 2013 IVF #4 planned 
    7/11/2013 Panorama results Normal!!! Team Pink, partial previa moved up in 2nd tri9/5/13 (19w) AS scan shows short cervix, 2.5 cm 9/19 (21w)  Cervix is worse 1.87cm, bed rest 10/26 & 10/27 steroid shots 12/19 (35w) DX: SGA Baby went from 57% percentile to 18th percentile in 6 weeks. Weekly BPP and NST until she is here. 1/17/18 Growth scan puts Abby below 10th percent in size, low amniotic fluid, and less movement. Time to induce!
    1/18/14 2:11am Abigial Morgan is here! 5lbs 14oz and 18 inches of pure cuteness!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    EDD/How many weeks? 2/10 - 34 weeks

Appts/ Updates/How are you feeling?  Tired and hungry.  My hips and calves have been achy when I wake up but other than that, I feel fine.  Just my standard BPP on Tuesday and NST on Friday this week.

What are you craving? Nothing in particular.  I'm actually starting to feel like I really want to eat healthy food again.

QOTW: Any New Year's Resolutions? Get back into running after the baby is born.

djtippietoes – Glad he is showing growth - sorry it is still so stressful!! How was the last BPP and NST? The BPPs and NSTs have been fine, so that's relieving.  My fluid was up to a 12 on last week's BPP which is really good for me.

precious72381 yay for getting off bed rest!  And I hope she stays in there for another week at least to grow!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/How many weeks?  7 weeks 

Appts/ Updates/How are you feeling?  Was in the ER this weekend with bleeding but it has since stopped.  I will be calling the OB this morning to follow up but next scheduled is 1/7.  Feeling ok, just 50/50 on if this is going to work out or not.  

What are you craving?  Not much, just trying to stay hydrated.  

QOTW: Any New Year's Resolutions?  Budgeting to prepare for daycare for 2.  

precious72381 Thanks for checking in on me! 
    CafeMom Tickers

Pregnancy #3 after two prior losses in 2013

EDD 8/18 

• Options
    Hi precious! thanks for the checkin. sorry i missed last week. ive been a bad unsupportive bumpie! How exciting that you are so close to meeting your LO!!

EDD/How many weeks? 18wks

Appts/ Updates/How are you feeling? We have our A/S tomorrow. Nervous but hopeful. As you may have seen in my huge AW post about depression, we will be discussing the possibility of treating my depression(which I have come to terms with) with medication. I'm not happy about it but if it helps me reach a more stable place and is safe for the LO, then I am in board...

What are you craving? Chipotle(the restaurant) and chocolate

QOTW: Any New Year's Resolutions? Not really. Hoping to get in more exercise and keep the house tidier but not putting any extra pressure on myself right now with the depression and heading into my busy time at work...

SandSunBliss - How are you feeling? How have the holidays been? Anything new to share? Nothing other than what's above. Just sad or angry much of the time...:( I keep trying to feel this LO kick, but nothing yet. I'm of the fluffy variety, so that could be why. I am feeling flutters but I can't be sure either way. Hopefully soon :)

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
    BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
    mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14, DD born 5/17/14 

imageimage image

All AL always welcome in my threads!

• Options
    Hi precious! thanks for the checkin. sorry i missed last week. ive been a bad unsupportive bumpie! How exciting that you are so close to meeting your LO!! EDD/How many weeks? 18wks Appts/ Updates/How are you feeling? We have our A/S tomorrow. Nervous but hopeful. As you may have seen in my huge AW post about depression, we will be discussing the possibility of treating my depression(which I have come to terms with) with medication. I'm not happy about it but if it helps me reach a more stable place and is safe for the LO, then I am in board... What are you craving? Chipotle(the restaurant) and chocolate QOTW: Any New Year's Resolutions? Not really. Hoping to get in more exercise and keep the house tidier but not putting any extra pressure on myself right now with the depression and heading into my busy time at work... SandSunBliss - How are you feeling? How have the holidays been? Anything new to share? Nothing other than what's above. Just sad or angry much of the time...:( I keep trying to feel this LO kick, but nothing yet. I'm of the fluffy variety, so that could be why. I am feeling flutters but I can't be sure either way. Hopefully soon :)
    Sending you hugs for a great AS tomorrow and a great plan for medication. It is so hard to admit to needing it but you will feel better after starting meds and wonder why you waited so long!!! Keep us updated!!

I'm 33 DH is 36 
    Unexplained Infertility
    June 2013 IVF #4 planned 

• Options

EDD/How many weeks? 7/21  11 weeks

Appts/ Updates/How are you feeling? Next appt is on Jan. 7 and then I also have my genetic screening that afternoon as well.

What are you craving? Not really having any specific cravings, but I mostly eat carbs

QOTW: Any New Year's Resolutions? No resolutions here.

Amores012 – Sorry you are so tired! How have you felt this past week? Good luck sharing with family! How are you going to share?

Tired as usual!  Hungry ALL THE TIME. This baby is a monster. It wants to eat everything!! My sister just found out like 10 days ago that she's pregnant. And only 8 days behind me!! So we took a picture together with a board that said "cousins EST July 2014" With arrows pointing to our bellies. I made cards with the pictures inside. It took them a few minutes to figure it out, but their reaction was priceless!! We recorded it. It was awesome.

@SunSandBliss I hope you are able to find some meds that get you feeling better!! ((hugs))

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP#2 Nov 2005. Baby's heart stopped @ 8w3d. D&C Jan 2006. Trisomy 18
    BFP#3 Nov 2006. My "miracle baby" DD born 7/25/07
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

BFP#5 11/9/13.  EDD 7/21/14  Our beautiful rainbow born on his due date!!

• Options
    @precious72381, I will take over the check in whenever you need me to do so!  Thank you so much for running it for us ladies.  I am so excited for you.  Keep that baby cooking as long as you can, but if you're baby having in the next week or so, I'll post the check in! 

EDD/How many weeks? 10 weeks, Due 7/28

Appts/ Updates/How are you feeling? No new appointments.  Christmas was nice, but exhausting.  I am feeling OK.  Still nauseous off and on but I feel like I am managing it better.  It's not cramping my style as much as in prior weeks.  I'm looking forward to feeling more myself in the next few weeks, fingers crossed!! 

What are you craving?  I've been craving fruit since yesterday.  I am also into cheese, crackers, bread.  Lots of carbs...

QOTW: Any New Year's Resolutions?  Floss regularly!!  Haha, other than that, I think 2014 will hold lots of changes for DH and I!  Best not to bite off too much!

DH's job is going well.  He seems to be enjoying it.  He has been sick with a sinus thing, which makes it a little tough, but he's powering through.  He likes the guys he is working with and they had a Christmas party last week.  I assume he had fun since he got home pretty late!

I'm feeling OK, a lot better than past weeks, so I'm hoping the nausea is starting to recede a bit.  The highlight of my weekend was a GTG with the Boston area TTCAL/PgAL ladies.  They are all lovely and wonderful. 

Yesterday was my loss milestone, so today I am feeling good!  DH got me a doppler for Christmas, but it hasn't arrived yet.  I am anxious to give it a try to see if I can pick up anything yet.  It would be awesome to have a little reassurance available right at home!

Our biggest update is that we are telling our news on New Years Eve to my sister and her boyfriend (who is DH's best friend).  We're going out to dinner with them and figured it would be a good time to start slowly letting the cat out of the bag. 

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

TTC since October 2012

BFP#1 1/11/13, EDD 9/19/13, M/C at 9wk6dy 

BFP#2 11/12/13, DS born 7/28/14!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage

image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Options
    @djtippietoes, Congrats on the BPPs and NSTs and fluid levels!!  Hope everything continues to look good!! 

@third&goal, Big (((HUGS)))  I am praying that everything is OK with baby.  Keep us posted on what the OB says today in terms of a follow up.  More (((HUGS)))  I had an episode of bleeding around 5 weeks along and it stopped within a day.  They did and U/S and baby was fine.

@SandSunBliss (((((HUGS)))))  I am so sorry that you're feeling down.  I'm glad that you're working on a plan with the doctors, though.  I've been thinking about you and hoping that you're doing well.  As for the flutters, I say they are baby moving!  Sometimes when I have gas (who am I kidding, all the time) I just pretend it's the baby moving around in there!  ;) Good luck at the A/S.  Are you finding out the sex?

@amores0121, That is an awesome announcement.  How cool that the cousins will be so close in age!!  Congrats, now go get yourself a snack!  :D

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Options
    edited December 2013
    @precious72381, I will take over the check in whenever you need me to do so!  Thank you so much for running it for us ladies.  I am so excited for you.  Keep that baby cooking as long as you can, but if you're baby having in the next week or so, I'll post the check in! 

Appts/ Updates/How are you feeling? No new appointments.  Christmas was nice, but exhausting.  I am feeling OK.  Still nauseous off and on but I feel like I am managing it better.  It's not cramping my style as much as in prior weeks.  I'm looking forward to feeling more myself in the next few weeks, fingers crossed!! 

What are you craving?  I've been craving fruit since yesterday.  I am also into cheese, crackers, bread.  Lots of carbs...

QOTW: Any New Year's Resolutions?  Floss regularly!!  Haha, other than that, I think 2014 will hold lots of changes for DH and I!  Best not to bite off too much!

DH's job is going well.  He seems to be enjoying it.  He has been sick with a sinus thing, which makes it a little tough, but he's powering through.  He likes the guys he is working with and they had a Christmas party last week.  I assume he had fun since he got home pretty late!

I'm feeling OK, a lot better than past weeks, so I'm hoping the nausea is starting to recede a bit.  The highlight of my weekend was a GTG with the Boston area TTCAL/PgAL ladies.  They are all lovely and wonderful. 

Yesterday was my loss milestone, so today I am feeling good!  DH got me a doppler for Christmas, but it hasn't arrived yet.  I am anxious to give it a try to see if I can pick up anything yet.  It would be awesome to have a little reassurance available right at home!

Our biggest update is that we are telling our news on New Years Eve to my sister and her boyfriend (who is DH's best friend).  We're going out to dinner with them and figured it would be a good time to start slowly letting the cat out of the bag. 

Fruit has been a big one for me too! Have fun sharing with your sister and her BF! So exciting!!! And I will try to to the checkin next week as long as I don't go having this baby - will let you know. You want to take over the following week 1/13?

I'm 33 DH is 36 
    Unexplained Infertility
    June 2013 IVF #4 planned 

• Options

@third&goal, Big (((HUGS)))  I am praying that everything is OK with baby.  Keep us posted on what the OB says today in terms of a follow up.  More (((HUGS)))  I had an episode of bleeding around 5 weeks along and it stopped within a day.  They did and U/S and baby was fine.

Thanks!  appointment went well this morning!  He wants me to stay on progesterone and aspirin but also take it easy!  
    CafeMom Tickers

Pregnancy #3 after two prior losses in 2013

EDD 8/18 

• Options

EDD/How many weeks?
    19 weeks- almost half-baked :)

I'm feeling pretty good- tired and backache-y, but nothing too bad. Anatomy scan is coming up in a week and I'm excited to see how our little Genevieve is doing!

What are you craving?
    Lucky Charms cereal, chocolate milk

QOTW: Any New Year's Resolutions?
    Be more positive and step away from Dr. Google.

lv2011 - How is the cervix doing? Do you have your recheck today/this week? Must be difficult going back and forth when you just want it taken care of! 
    I went back today for a re-measurement and the cervix is holding on long and strong :) It's actually above the "normal" length still, but this time there were no Braxton Hicks to attribute it to. So as of today, all talk of cerclage is off the table and we're treating it as a normal healthy pregnancy! I'm so relieved that it seems to be going well (although nervous that it could change back to scary-land in an instant) and that hurtle is hopefully behind us. The MFM even said that in addition to it being really long, it's also bent in such a way that even if the baby put a ton of pressure on it, it would shorten or funnel at all. I go back in 4 weeks to check it again, just to be safe, but it looks like I'll be primarily under my regular OB's care from here on out :)
    BabyName Tickerimage  BabyFruit Ticker  
    DD born 2/3/03
    BFP 3/21/13 w/ EDD 12/02/13, C/P 3/29/13.
    BFP 9/18/13 w/ EDD 5/26/14,
    Beta #1 @ 14-16dpo = 375, progesterone 33.6
    Beta #2 @ 20-22 dpo = 8,782!
    Beta #3 @ 27-29dpo = 44,230, dx subchorionic hemorrhage/ threatened mc
    Beta #4 @ 29-31dpo = 72, 080 :)
    Grow, little one, grow!

***** All  AL  Welcome *****

• Options

Fruit has been a big one for me too! Have fun sharing with your sister and her BF! So exciting!!! And I will try to to the checkin next week as long as I don't go having this baby - will let you know. You want to take over the following week 1/13?
    The 13th works for me.  And if I hear that you are in labor, or I don't see the check in next week, I'll post it.  So excited for you!!!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Options
    edited December 2013

The 13th works for me.  And if I hear that you are in labor, or I don't see the check in next week, I'll post it.  So excited for you!!!

Sounds like a plan!! Thanks!!!!

I'm 33 DH is 36 
    Unexplained Infertility
    June 2013 IVF #4 planned 

• Options
    I've been terrible about checking in lately, sorry! 

EDD/How many weeks? April, 14; 25 weeks.

Appts/ Updates/How are you feeling? At my last checkup, my Dr. Mentioned that my last u/s showed that the vessels of my placenta aren't centered, but off to one side. She said it could potentially decrease blood flow to the baby and rarely causes growth issues. So, we're doing a growth scan sometime in Feb. to check on him. I hate that I have something to worry about now, even though she wasn't too concerned at all. 
    Other than that, I'm dog tired and have some back and hip pains but doing well otherwise! 

What are you craving? Depends on the day.

QOTW: Any New Year's Resolutions? I've never been one to make resolutions; I know I won't stick to them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

~Amanda
    All are welcome in my posts

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"