May 2011 Moms

Got my BFP!

I am so happy to announce I'm expecting #2 on 9/1/14!!! (not public to friends and family until after week 12)

The Bump hasn't opened September 14 yet, but lurking in 1st Tri and August 14 got me thinking I don't think I'm up for doing it all over again. I know this board is semi-dead but you guys are my TB family, it feels weird doing the intros, answering the "mild cramping, is it normal?", "when are you announcing it?" type questions lol.

I know some of us here already had #2, anyone here expecting #3???

Re: Got my BFP!

• Congrats!! I had baby #2 in June. Definitely not pregnant with #3, haha. 

H&H 9 months to you!
  • Aww, congrats!!! I'm waiting for Sept14 to open as well....I'm fairly certain our due dates are the exact same! :) (I very honestly do not remember the first day of my last period, haha)
    I'm sure we'll be chatting more on a more active BMB....congrats again! :)

I am convinced that coffee is God's gift to mothers.

BabyFruit Ticker       
    **  DD-5.30.11 ** DS-1.15.13 ** #3 EDD - 9.4.14 ** 

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats to you!

I just got my BFP for #2 last week so my EDD is August 28th.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• It was like that for me too, I'm due May 14, its weird to see those boards but my board has many second time plus moms, so I don't feel the questions are quite awful. Congrats and good luck. 

• Yay for May 11 Moms expecting again!!! Congrats to all of you as well!!!
  • Me!!  We are due with #3 in May 2014!  Congrats!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I am due in June with #3! Congrats and GL to you. #2 is so awesome, I was able to enjoy DD so much without all the FTM stress. :)

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimageimage

• Congratulations!

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Congrats to all of those expecting again.We had our #2 in Oct 2012. I would love to start TTC again for #3 but we have to wait for DH to finish school. I didn't join  BMB for #2 since I felt like I knew everything from pregnancy with #1. However after DD#2 was born I felt like FTM since she was so different from her older sister. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lynnja616 said:
    I am due in June with #3! Congrats and GL to you. #2 is so awesome, I was able to enjoy DD so much without all the FTM stress. :)

@Lynnja616 You have great taste in names :)
  • amiet79 said:
    Lynnja616 said:
    I am due in June with #3! Congrats and GL to you. #2 is so awesome, I was able to enjoy DD so much without all the FTM stress. :)

@Lynnja616 You have great taste in names :)
    AH!  Likewise!!!  LOVE it!  :)

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimageimage

• Congratulations!! We had #2 in Feb 2013 (she'll be 1 on Thursday) and want a #3 but will have to wait until this summer to TTC due to medical restrictions. 

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Congrats on your BFP! We're expecting #3 in May 2014, excited and terrified! I'm not super active on my BMB here, I definitely feel much more comfortable with my May 2011 mamas :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"