Stay at Home Moms
Options

Any Orange County moms?

I live in San Diego and am hosting a Baby shower for my BFF. She lives out of state and will be flying in for the shower. Most of the guests live in Orange County, so it seems logical to host the shower there. Her ideal guest list is around 50 people, way too many for me to host at a restaurant. I have been trying to find a place rent (a hall or community center) so that I can accommodate her ideal list. Any ideas? TIA
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Any Orange County moms?

• Options
    I have been searching online but all I come up with are wedding venues... Or community centers with rooms for $100 an hour. Way out of my budget. :( that's why I was hoping a local might have a hidden gem.

• Options
    No problem! I appreciate your efforts.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wish I could help but I've been looking for an affordable venue for my sisters bridal shower with no luck. If you do find something, share it with me! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    NandaB said:

Where in the OC? Brea would be ideal. When? First weekend in Feb. Are you opposed to outdoors? Nope.

• Options
    QueSyrah said:

I wish I could help but I've been looking for an affordable venue for my sisters bridal shower with no luck. If you do find something, share it with me! :)

My back up plan is Bj's in Brea for $14 a person. It includes pizza, salad, and non-alcoholic drinks.

• Options
    Have you tried to contact churches in Brea? My sister used a church location(not in Brea). She paid $100 for a 4 hour baby shower for 50 guests. They even had tables and chairs available to use and we were also able to use the kitchen if needed. We had to set up and clean up but that was no big deal. It was super affordable and there was plenty of space.
  • Options

Have you tried to contact churches in Brea? My sister used a church location(not in Brea). She paid $100 for a 4 hour baby shower for 50 guests. They even had tables and chairs available to use and we were also able to use the kitchen if needed. We had to set up and clean up but that was no big deal. It was super affordable and there was plenty of space.

I tried a church where the MTB got married but was told their space is only available for parish events, not private parties. Do you happen to remember the name of the church? I asked the MTB's mil if she knew of any churches that might do this and got no response...

• Options
    It was called Christ Lutheran but it's in Rancho Palos Verdes that's proabaly about an hour from Brea.  Do a search for Brea Churches and see if you get a list. I would call each one and ask if they rent for private events.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"