Stay at Home Moms
Options

LO's favorite gifts?

So what did your LO love the most?

Re: LO's favorite gifts?

• Options
    All kinds of presents and I think DD loved the flavored chap stick best of all, lol.

DS got the Imaginext City Center from Santa and he loves it.

• Options
    The big girls really like the baby's crawl around car. LOL. The musical Frozen dolls are a hit. Baby boy likes his activity cube the most.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    her life sized doll house :D
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Options
    Microscope, her pearl earrings {this means she gets to get her ears pierced}, boots and clothes.
  • Options
    DD loved her zoomer, the robot dog. She also seemed to like her kids camera and snowman set that comes with buttons, noses, etc. of course now she is playing with all her old toys lol!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ds1 says the metal slinky in his stocking was the best toy. How random. Thank you target dollar spot.

DS1 4.4.11. &  DS2 4.18.13
  • Options
    Dd- her tablet and Anna dress
    DS - hot wheels ramp and cars
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD- loved her AG doll.
    DS- likes his train table, but thought the reindeer wrapping paper was so cool.
    Baby just slept the whole opening of gifts away.
    Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
  • Options
    DD1 has played with her scooter the most, but is enjoying the My Little Pony dvd right now.

DD2 has loved wrapping paper and trying to climb her new Anywhere Chair to lick the wall.  Teething is so much fun.
    DD #1 - 01.08
    DD #2 - 03.13
  • Options
    I think my kids love everything equally, haha! They have toys set up all over the house and are switching and playing with everything.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD loved the box to her play kitchen & throwing away wrapping paper while people opened gifts. Too cute!
  • Options
    The tags on his new clothes. The V-tech animal stackers was a distant second.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Her little rocking chair
  • Options
    DS1 seemed to like everything, but he has had a great opportunity to play with his sandbox excavator in the construction area at my parents house. They are expanding their driveway and there are two big trucks and an actual excavator parked out front. He has been digging in a big pile of gravel.

• Options
    Out of everything, my girls enjoyed the $4 playdoe the best this morning and the $1 stickers this afternoon.  As far as toys, the tool table and the magnetic doll seem to have won out.

Daughter #1 - February 12, 2010 

natural m/c March 11, 2011 at 8 1/2 weeks 

Daughter #2 - January 11, 2012 

Ectopic pregnancy discovered November 6, 2012 at 6 weeks

Daughter #3 - January 19, 2014

Started our exploration into the world of international adoption June 2012.  We have no idea what this is going to look like but we are excited to find out!

image              image

• Options
    DS got a three wheeled razor scooter that he loves...other DS loves his auntie's iPad...and DD got a baby cabbage patch. Aw
  • Options
    DS#2 loves his LeapPad.  DS#1 is playing with everything really. 
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • Options
    She liked the activity cube from target. She didn't get to play with much yet because we left for t h e ILs shortly after opening gifts.
  • Options
    Silly putty. From the dollar store. LOL.  She hasn't stopped playing with it, and she says it's her favorite!
  • Options
    DS1- a briefcase with number locks

DS2- one of those ball things that you bounce on with Jake and the Neverland Pirates on it

DS3- a stuffed Pluto. ( he had been stealing DS2's which cause a lot of fights recently)
  • Options
    The girls got a Lego Table and a DS from Santa, hands down winners.
  • Options
    Wrapping paper and the boxes... Babies def don't play with their toys... I def tried though.
  • Options
    Ds1 loves his thomas train table and all his new matchbox cars

Ds2 ate part of an envelope
  • Options
    The singing Ariel, her Frozen toddler dolls, and the remote control train set so far. Grandma brought her the train set and she was SOOO excited about it. 
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Options
    All the gifts from my parent's house are still in the car and we haven't taken anything out of the packaging yet. He loves the train set that Santa brought, and the Thomas puzzle that my MIL got him last week.

He got one of those little Fur Real puppies in his stocking and adores it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS got another Thomas track from my sister and family. I think that is his favorite. He drags it around the house with him.

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Options
    DS's best reaction was when he opened Chicka Chicka 123, he loves that book. He played the most with his matchbox cars. DD slept through most of Christmas lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Options
    She hasn't had time to play with all her toys as we were at both my side and DHs side all day and night but while opening the presents she was obsessed with a baby doll from DHs grandparents. She stopped opening presents for twenty minutes and only played with the doll.

• Options
    DS's favorites were the 8 Lego sets he got. DD's favorite were her AG doll and the accessories for it.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Both our girls got harmonicas, and they love them!

DD1 also loves her Mooshka doll that sings "Ring Around the Rosy," and she loves her LeapPad.

DD2 has hardly put down her Barney plush since this morning. It sings the I Love You song, but she didn't like that, so I took the battery pack out. I much prefer it without the sound as well. :)
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options
    Touch n' Feel books
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    DS loved his ball pit, which was waaaaay larger than we anticipated. DH blew it up and brought it in the room last night and I almost had a heart attack. It takes up half the room. Not sure where that's gonna go, but he loved it.

SD loved her doodle journal and The Big Book of Girl Stuff.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
    BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
    June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
    Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
    Due 12/29/2012
  • Options
    DD loved her microscope and her Crayola marker maker. DS loved his Legos, DS and army men.
  • Options
    DS is loving all the coloring books and crayons he got, along with the train table from his Aunt and Uncle.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ANGELS ARE GIVEN WINGS AND TAKEN BACK TOO SOON --- We love and miss you soo much Kacie Rae --- 9/11/10 --- born sleeping at 29wks2d
  • Options
    His birthday was the 9th, so he's still mixing all the gifts into one big thing when you ask his favorite, but the train set for his birthday seems to have been the big hit. We kind of forgot his sit n spin was assemble in the garage and gave that to him right before bed last night, so this morning that one looks like it will be a favorite too.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    After DD went to sleep last night, DH put together her Doc McStuffins check up set. I made him, because I was planning on being home with her all day and was not having her badger me to put it together while she was with me---which would have been horrendous. She absolutely squealed with delight when she saw it together. All her toys got check ups this morning. 
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Options
    DS LOVES his play kitchen! He got so mad when we took him away from it to try to get him to open other presents and cried until we let him go back to it! He also really likes his Tonka truck and John Deere tractor. Those were the big hits!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyName Ticker Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    L loves his giant Lightning McQueen we bought him, his Cars bath toys Santa brought, his tractor from Great Grandma, and his basketball hoop from my parents.
    Because you're mine, I walk the line....
    Landry Mark: 11/5/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ds loves his bike and his bb gun
    Dd loves her Bitty Baby
                    Our Blessing From God Through Adoption
                   Our Blessing After TTC for 6 Years (natural birth!)
                             EBFing, CDing, BWing, SAHM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"