2nd Trimester
Options

Did anyone try Ingrid & Isabel?

Hi everybody,

I'm still in my first T, 10 weeks 3 days. I haven't started showing or anything yet but I checked out the website, Ingrid & Isabel, and it seems really good. We don't have any good maternity shops around here so I thought I'd order some stuff so that it would arrive here by the time I start my second T, they don't do international shipping so I'd have to ship it through a second shipping company and that would take time.

Did anyone try them? how is the quality? and if you don't gain weight in other parts of your body beside your stomach, do you just buy your own pre pregnancy size in maternity clothing?

I'd really appreciate some answers
imageimage
God Bless You my Little One
Farida, our first child, born on the 19th of July 2014
Farida, at 8 weeks

Re: Did anyone try Ingrid & Isabel?

• Options
    Buy your pre-pregnancy size in maternity clothes.  Also, where are you (internationally)?

I have no idea if any of these companies ship internationally, but:
    Since you'll be doing lots of shopping online, you may also want to check out Gap Maternity and Old Navy Maternity.  The quality is good, the selection is good, and the sales are frequent.  Sign up for Ann Taylor Loft's email address; they have a TON of flash sales and they also have a few maternity items that are very good quality.

If you're in the UK, Boden is pricy but I adored their maternity stuff.

Also, try Amazon!  They have a huge, although hard-to-navigate, maternity selection, and they may be a good option for you.  H&M has maternity too.

• Options
    Hi @FemShep I'm in Doha, Qatar the Middle East and we do have shops that sell maternity clothes like mother care, mamas and papas, and some other shops but they don't have a good selection. I didn't see any bella bands around here and I want to be able to wear my pants so I really want one. I think our Gap in Doha doesn't have their maternity section so thats why I want to do more of the shopping online.

I will check the websites you mentioned and see if they ship internationally. I just found out Gilt.com are carrying Ingrid & Isabel among other maternity clothing and it seems great!

thanks for the tip about the size
    imageimage
    Farida, at 8 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a ton of their stuff. I love it. I am usually a size 4-6 so I get a size 2 and all my weight is in my belly. The fabric and quality I think is really good.

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options
    thanks for the info @mcgeeva
    imageimage
    Farida, at 8 weeks
  • Options

I have a red dress on by them today :)

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options
    I am anti maternity clothes and I LOVE the bella band. I have 2 in black and I wear them with everything. If you hate the idea of maternity jeans I would definitely get a bella band or 2!
    Supermom to my beautiful boys Troy Marshall and Griffin Xander 

Living the dream with my wonderful man :)
  • Options
    oh thanks ladies! placing my order right now.

@Twiggymommy I agree with you, I'm getting a pair of maternity leggings and one pair of jeans but for work I just can't buy a whole wardrobe of maternity pants I'd like to be able to wear my pants. are they comfy? they don't make you feel like your pants are gonna fall off since unbuttoned? and are they too tight that they get uncomfy?
    imageimage
    Farida, at 8 weeks
  • Options
    They are super comfy! It's like turning all your pants in to yoga pants (and cmon who doesn't love yoga pants!) I've seen a few reviews saying that people have felt like they're pants were gonna fall down but getting a smaller size fixed that problem. I never had the problem so I can't say from experience. But like I said I LOVE my bella band. To the point that my dh may have to rip it out of my cold dead hands after I stop needing it lol
    Supermom to my beautiful boys Troy Marshall and Griffin Xander 

Living the dream with my wonderful man :)
  • Options
    I love my Bella Bands. I feel supported and I can still wear my normal jeans with them. I'm hoping to not buy any maternity stuff til after the 20wk mark

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• Options
    I only have Bella Bands by them (one in white and one in black) and I love them! I have since bought some maternity jeans but can't have quite the same variety so if I want to wear a non-maternity pair the Bella Band is wonderful. I had to buy a larger size since I'm having twins and so I've been doubling it over. At nearly 15 weeks thats starting to get a little snug but if I wore it single layer I'm sure it'd be fine. Very soft and comfy. 
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
  • Options
    I must be the only one that hatttted belly bands. I could never keep my pants up with them and they rolled like crazy on me.  

• Options
    hmm interesting reviews, I bought one belly band to try it out, I really can't go buy a whole bunch of maternity pants to be able to change to work everyday, I don't do dresses (part on site part in the office)
    imageimage
    Farida, at 8 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"