July 2011 Moms

What's on your lo Christmas list?

The countdown is on   -    What's on your lo Christmas list?

Re: What's on your lo Christmas list?

• Our big gift is the Dora Roller Skating, a fur baby friend and my brother is getting her a Little Tikes grill for outside.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our 3 Precious Angels That Left Us Too Soon
    BFP #2-EDD 07/05/13 - Tater and Tot passed at 12w3d. D&C 1/17/13
    BFP #3-EDD 12/19/13 - Peanut passed at 9w1d. D&C 05/31/13

Diagnosed with Hypothyroid 05/20/13 

BFP #4 - 09/22/13 - DD#2 born 05/27/14

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

• Her "big gift" is a Kindle. Other than that, we didn't get much, some clothes, books, a few little toys. My parents got her a toybox, more clothes and books, and a few small toys. She loves Sesame Street, Mickey, and Bubble Guppies, so most of the stuff is themed with that.
  • Loading the player...
  • Lego set (the bigger brick ones for ages 2.5-4), M&D puzzles and latch board, fireman hat, Leap pad power tablet and a few trucks/cars.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My IL's got her her big gift, the Step2 art easel desk. We got her art supplies, books, a puzzle, play doh (her first!!), a couple outfits... I think that's it.

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
  • We got him the Melissa & Doug Easel, a curious george doll, some new clothes, and some books. DS is super excited about Christmas this year. I love it :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"