2nd Trimester
Options

Is it really a girl??

2»

Re: Is it really a girl??

• Options

Looks like a girl, OP. Congrats! And FWIW, I didn't find your description of your scan to be a reflection of your priorities. Certain posters on this board act like they speak for everyone's opinions. They don't.

Actually, that was never said at all. Let me illuminate for you. TO ME (& a number of other posters) the title of the post signifies where her priorities are.

Please highlight or quote where I said that I speak for everyone here. In case reading comprehension still fails you, I very clearly said the words "some", "many" etc. Clearly you excel at passive aggressive jabs @thetamedshrew but basic reading is hard. I'd look to that before you start putting words in other peoples' mouths.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I wasn't talking to or about you, Prim, so I don't feel the need to explain myself. However, since you want to insult my reading skills, "Please quote or highlight" where the OP stated that she prioritized the gender over the health of her baby. I can draw assumptions and form opinions based on the information given also. See how it works both ways? Since you want to discuss reading comprehension, why don't you look up the concept of a "tone".
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary       

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I wasn't talking to or about you, Prim, so I don't feel the need to explain myself. However, since you want to insult my reading skills, "Please quote or highlight" where the OP stated that she prioritized the gender over the health of her baby. I can draw assumptions and form opinions based on the information given also. See how it works both ways? Since you want to discuss reading comprehension, why don't you look up the concept of a "tone".

Who were you talking to? Since you didn't quote or tag I assumed it was directed at everyone on the thread. It appears to be a passive aggressive swipe at everyone in the thread, just saying.

I'll explain it again. It's not a terribly hard concept but alright...

The very fact that she called the anatomy scan a gender scan means she put more emphasis on the sex than the rest of scan. That's been explained multiple times.

Titles matter.

Again reading comprehension seems to be an issue for you. That's not an insult. It appears to be a fact given your answers. You have chosen to make comments that I choose to address. Deal with it or don't make the comments. See how that works?

Please explain how I can alter my tone to suit you. Why should I? No matter how nice, sugar coated or polite I am-- it doesn't change what the OP actual took the time to type. If sex was not more important to her she would not have taken the effort to designate a title especially for it, would she? She would have said "20 week scan", "2nd trimester scan". There are at least three other titles that could communicate something different.

OP chose to use "gender scan". Therefore it's not an unreasonable stretch to figure out where her priorities are. I'm not the only one that took it this way.

@thetamedshrew :Simmer down & stop white knighting. You are not very good at it.

I take issue with posters that take time to call out others in a passive way without having the ladyballs to actually do it.

It's not wrong to point out that choosing the title of gender scan makes it appear that that is all she cares about. It's a public message board & posters (including myself) are allowed to post as they see fit.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Anniversary       

• Options
    At my OB office you can pay $50 for a gender only scan.

BabyFruit Ticker

image     image

• Options
    Jazznit1984Jazznit1984 member
    edited December 2013
    Le sigh. Was the bump getting boring for some people? I guess so. No better time then to stir up some drama.

• Options
    Le sigh. Was the bump getting boring for some people? I guess so. No better time then to stir up some drama.
    So 6 days later you felt the need to make a condescending, passive aggressive jab?  Le sigh.  

I read this last night right after she posted it. She's done some major editing. It said something about the same posters/trolls attacking someone and then eventually getting bored and moving on to their next "snack". Apparently she bitched out and couldn't live up to her original statement.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Meery82 said:

So 6 days later you felt the need to make a condescending, passive aggressive jab?  Le sigh.  

I read this last night right after she posted it. She's done some major editing. It said something about the same posters/trolls attacking someone and then eventually getting bored and moving on to their next "snack". Apparently she bitched out and couldn't live up to her original statement.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yep, I saw it too. She lost her lady balls.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"