Cloth Diapering
Options

Wednesday confessions

I have court tomorrow and my only appropriate pants that still fit are maternity pants. :(
imageimageimage
imageimage
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
It all revolves around you.

Re: Wednesday confessions

• Options
    MamatolilbeeMamatolilbee member
    edited December 2013

@chickypoo2468 - I remember to cut her nails when she starts hurting me from holding on so tight while nursing.  Or when she has a huge scratch on her forehead :/

Edit: Spelling

imageimageimage

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    My confession - I just spend another $105 on diapers because I didn't want to pay shipping! I really have to get over the fact that I can't always get free shipping. And that I don't need anymore diapers.

imageimageimage

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I cut nails when she is gashing herself to pieces...remember I'm a 7 not a 10.

My confession: I'm horny and I need/want sex which is a terrible problem since I'm separated and I bed-share with a 3 year old and my vibrators are at the old house.

:\">  :-S

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I don't know what mine is yet.

I think my brother's kids are brats and I hope they don't come with us next week to visit relatives.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options
    My scale broke 2 weeks ago. I haven't tried fixing it. I like thinking I'm 5 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight, but I know I didn't lose 10 pounds in one day.
  • Options
    I'm not looking forward to getting the all clear from my OB.

The first few times after my first it was really odd. Not painful, just different. I'm not looking forward to going through this again.
  • Options
    I am bummed b/c I accidentally went way over the budget for our niece's Christmas present. I thought we were allowed to spend up to $30 (and still wound up around $35). When I asked SIL this morning, she said the limit is $10. Now I have to unwrap the amazing doll house, return it, and think of something else to get. Craaaaaap.

• Options

I am bummed b/c I accidentally went way over the budget for our niece's Christmas present. I thought we were allowed to spend up to $30 (and still wound up around $35). When I asked SIL this morning, she said the limit is $10. Now I have to unwrap the amazing doll house, return it, and think of something else to get. Craaaaaap.

On the bright side your saving money right?? Maybe buy a new diaper! ;)
  • Options
    I've been staying home on Wednesdays to "spend time with lo" but half the day I just hope he sleeps! Lol
  • Options
    damn I knew my confession was a bit much! LOL

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I may have bought 2 BB covers and 6 more inserts for J. That way I can toss them and my prefolds for the new baby in the dryer for the first week or so. That way I'm not waiting for everything to hang dry.

Shhhhh! I know I could dry my pockets too, but DH is convinced that they shouldn't be dried. He is all for me getting the most money I can when I resell them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options

damn I knew my confession was a bit much! LOL

Never!!! DH wanted to do it last night. I wanted to too. That is until he started being a big jerk. I decided to take matters into my own hands (vibrator) when I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep. In the morning I felt a little bad about it. Honestly, I think he was just freaking out about being a dad x3 this week.

• Options
    I never cut my kids nails. I just never think of it. How do people remember? Do you have a designated finger and toenail cutting day?

This was a big problem for me, too.  I never remembered until they were so long and snaggly she scratched herself.  Several times.  Now she bites them.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I finally got a chance today to sit down and work on DS's stocking for the first time in 3 weeks, and I decided I hate it. It's way too fussy for our taste and doesn't look like a boy's stocking. I think I'm going to set it aside and make 3 more similar to it for my SIL for next Christmas since she tends to lean toward the ornate and has two daughters.

Now I think we're not going to have any stockings at all again this year. I'm even discouraged about trying again to sew any. This has been an ongoing battle in my head for 8 years, and I'm just about ready to let Pottery Barn win.

• Options
    I was hoping the kellys closet thread would blow up. It hasn't but I keep checking on it.
    I was kinda waiting for it to. I hate typing on the iPad, and it keeps me from posting sometimes.
  • Options
    NVandGZ said:
    I was hoping the kellys closet thread would blow up. It hasn't but I keep checking on it.
    I was kinda waiting for it to. I hate typing on the iPad, and it keeps me from posting sometimes.
    me, too. She sounds like an entitled brat to me, at any rate. 
  • Options
    @chickypoo2468

Your other post got me thinking. I've never pointed ds' penis down. I always kept that piece of advice in the back of my mind. But never have had leaks out the too with natural fibers.
  • Options
    @chickypoo2468 I tried to stir the pot....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options
    *Runs to check out Kelly's Closet thread*

And since we seem to be on the sex subject this week, confession:
    DH woke up horny and by the time I realized that he didn't just not want to get up because he was tired, I felt bad for not doing anything for him, and he had like 5 minutes until he had to leave.  I felt guilty when he left then kinda mad he didn't let me sleep that extra hour until the baby got up.
  • Options
    Confession 2: We have all the diapers we will ever "need," so I've been trying not to buy any except with Swagbucks or credit card reward points.  DH says that prefolds are hard though (he tried twice maybe) so I am hoping that means I will have a good excuse to buy more pockets or Simplexes ;)
  • Options
    doeie04 said:
    I sat Logan in the tub while I showered. I put the plug in so he would have water. He needed a bath and I am lazy. I washed him after and rinsed him off in the shower. It worked amazingly well. This might be my new routine.

I have a two year old and still do this every time I need a shower. She's gotten really good at standing in the shower under the water to rinse off now.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Options
    Candlequeen - I'm horny too. I'm out of town visiting my mom and haven't seen Chad in almost two weeks. Not the same situation, but I feel ya.
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• Options
    I dropped the kids off at a midweek class at church. I'm sitting in the foyer, and all these moms are dropping off kids & meeting up to go to the YMCA. Here I am scarfing down Arby's with no regrets at all.

• Options
    My confession is that, I want to buy more trainers diaper for my LO,but I'm embarrassed to ask for more to my DH,after knowing that he got me a very nice present for Christmas.but now that I'm thinking about it made me sad that I'm not going to be able to buy any more diapers for awhile.
  • Options
    He,got me a car. That's why I feel bad on asking him for more diapers. I know he works hard for us, but,this time he really surprised me.
  • Options

Snooze fest! Llol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    He,got me a car. That's why I feel bad on asking him for more diapers. I know he works hard for us, but,this time he really surprised me.

Yay! Awesome husband :)

• Options
    MandmeeshMandmeesh member
    edited December 2013
    I bite M's nails, cut his toe nails while he's in the tub and one has almost gouged my eye ball out :). That's how I remember to cut them. Lol. Also, MH and I have been back to our affectionate selves since my birthday on Sunday. Yay! :) and my confession? Remember the fabric order I placed that was wrong? And I was going to order more and get the free shipping by spending $35? Yeah, I've placed three orders since then, totaling $120. Whoops. Edit typo

• Options

doeie04 said:

I sat Logan in the tub while I showered. I put the plug in so he would have water. He needed a bath and I am lazy. I washed him after and rinsed him off in the shower. It worked amazingly well. This might be my new routine.

I have a two year old and still do this every time I need a shower. She's gotten really good at standing in the shower under the water to rinse off now.
    But then aren't they playing in your dirty bath water?

When S was a baby I would put her in her tub in the shower with me.

I shower every day so it's not that dirty. ;)
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• Options

doeie04 said:

But then aren't they playing in your dirty bath water?

When S was a baby I would put her in her tub in the shower with me.

I plug it for her while I shower, drain it while I'm rinsing off, and then take care of her shower. So yeah, she's in my shower water. But this is a kid who also pees in her own bath, so there's that. ;)

LOL! DS stands up in the tub if he needs to pee.  It's like he thinks he's not peeing in the water if he's not actually sitting in it  :))

DD does this, too. Cracks me up!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    doeie04 said:
    I feel left out so I just wanted to throw in there that this is how I bathe my Yorkie.
  • Options
    I've gotten sick of our elaborate bedtime routine. Especially since DS has been sick on/off the last two months since he started going to daycare, there is no getting him to sleep when he is a phlegm faucet. So I have been reduced to letting him play with my old iPhone, which I've removed the SIM card from, and it lives in it's waterproof and impact-resistant Fisher-Price case. He loves picking out music to listen to, and it keeps him calm and quiet so that I can shower and get chores done. And he eventually falls asleep with it in his arms.

Terrible sleep hygiene, I know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"