Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Door Monkey

Do any of you use this kind of door barrier? I think it looks pretty promising (and less obnoxious then the handle covers).

www.amazon.com%2FDoor-Monkey-Childproof-Pinch-Guard%2Fdp%2FB004ECJWK4%2Fref%3Dsr_1_1%2F175-0669438-7647743%3Fie%3DUTF8%26qid%3D1386887118%26sr%3D8-1%26keywords%3Dbaby%2Bproof%2Bdoor%2Bhandles&h=xAQH0_D9f&s=1
Married November 2009
Clara, August 2014 
Baby Boy due October 2017

Re: Door Monkey

• Options
    That link didn't work for me.  If you mean this Door Monkey , I have several around my house and bring it when we travel.  They are pricey, but worth it. 

They are simple to use and don't require any installation.  We do have to show visitors how to open them, but I think it's easy to learn.  And if we need to, we can take them down entirely. 

Some people might not like how it keeps the door cracked open a bit.  Also, they have caused some dents/scratches in the paint on our door jams, but that doesn't bother me.  I'm more concerned with keeping DS out of places he shouldn't be. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the thoughtful response (and sorry the link didn't work)
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am a FTM but I am planning to get one of these for the baby's room to keep out cats out when he's sleeping. I don't want them jumping in the crib with him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"