Delaware Babies

OBGYN

My DH and I are TTC and was wondering if anyone had any referrals for any OBGYNs in the area?

Re: OBGYN

• Maternity and Gynocology associates.. They are in the medical arts pavilion at Christiana hospital. All About Women is another place lots of people use, I am not sure where they are located exactly. HTH, good luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I used dedicated to woman and was very happy with then
  • Loading the player...
  • Right now I use Dr. Kahn in Dover but I've heard some stories about her with pregnancy and delivery.

• Right now I use Dr. Kahn in Dover but I've heard some stories about her with pregnancy and delivery.

• Oh, hopefully they are ok... Just curious, what area are you looking for a doctor?
  • Dover or middletown 

• I know maternity and Gynocology associates has an office in Middletown.
  • I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Kahn in Dover.  She has a practice with a herself, a midwife and nurse practioner.  The staff is great and my induction went very well.  No complaints!
  • Saralew11 said:

My DH and I are TTC and was wondering if anyone had any referrals for any OBGYNs in the area?

I see Dr.Chavez at All About Women which is located at Christiana Hospital. All the Drs there are great, the only one I didn't like was Dr.Smith
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"