August 2014 Moms
Options

Sex at week 5

Hi everyone, I'm about 5 weeks pregnant today. My husband and I had sex this morning and I've had slight cramping since then. Nothing major and no spotting. But I do have an odd cramping pain in my cervix. Anyone else experience that??

Re: Sex at week 5

• Options
    i hear thats normal orgasms making things get active in there! Shouldnt be anything to worry about! I wish I wanted to get it on, Im just too damn tired and his touch (right now) makes me wanna punch him! hehehe Hands off buddy! 
  • Options
    Same here, I'm 5w5d and I've been cramping for a few days and today I spotted (brown). I'm reading it's normal but still a little scared!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't even have DH touch me either!  He is a trooper for sure.
    "Once you are real, you can't become unreal again.  It lasts for always." ~ The Velveteen Rabbit

*8.3.13*  mc @ 6-7 weeks {natural mc at 12 weeks}
    *3.14.14*  mc @ 5-6 weeks DnC {blood clotting disorder discovered}
    *8.7.14* mc @ 6 weeks DnC {uterine septum removed March '14)
    *3.17.15* mc @ 7 weeks DnC {genetic testing & meeting with a new RE in Jan '15}
    *8.31.16* mc @ 8 weeks DnC {genetic testing, new medications upon next pregnancy}
    *7.17.16* praying everyday for my rainbow baby {progesterone supplements, blood thinning injections}

• Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm not in the mood much either...but I feel so bad! It's just so early on...these cramps make me nervous!
  • Options
    I'm kinda in the mood but so scared to mess something up this early on! I don't want an orgasm to contract the baby right out! I know I am just paranoid but I will probably wait a while longer or until the hubby gets mad lol Right now he is nervous too so lots of cuddling it is :)
  • Options
    I'm kinda in the mood but so scared to mess something up this early on! I don't want an orgasm to contract the baby right out! I know I am just paranoid but I will probably wait a while longer or until the hubby gets mad lol Right now he is nervous too so lots of cuddling it is :)

Yes! I feel the exact same way haha wonder how long DH will last?

And OP I think it's normal, that happened to me after sexy times before getting KU all the time, so I don't see why it would be bad :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                        Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I think my sex drive is already increasing (which happened in my last pregnancy, too).  I've been having sex dreams at night, but I'm also scared to have sex this early on (even though I'm pretty sure we DTD after conception before I knew I was preggers).  We'll see how long I can hold off.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I am four weeks and seven days today. I went to the doc on Monday because I'm rh negative and needed rhogam. They decided to draw blood to measure the HCG because I had been spotting for several days and had minor cramping off and on. They needed to determine if I was miscarrying, experiencing an ectopic pregnancy, or just showing signs of implantation bleeding from a regular pregnancy. Everything is great and indicates I am on my way towards a healthy pregnancy. However, I am do relieved I mentioned the spotting and cramping to my doc. Yes, it probably is due to intercourse but it's better to be safe!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"