Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?
2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3.  What are you looking forward to this week?
4.  It's December!  What's your rule for when it's acceptable for when to put up decorations and listen to holiday music?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• 1.  Still waiting on this baby and getting a little frustrated.  I was really hoping labor would start naturally this time and I wouldn't have to be induced again, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

2.  We had a great weekend!  We got our Christmas tree and went to a Christmas festival.  We put up a train set around the tree and Eli has been loving it.

3.  Having a baby!

4.  My usual rule is to wait until December 1, but we had everything done last week this year in thinking that we'd be a little busy this week.
  • 1. Glad to be home, ready to rest up from traveling.

2. Highlight: celebrating with family and safety on the roads. Low-light: Connor was a disaster by the time we got back from Pennsylvania last night. His schedule was a mess and he hates his car seat so he was driving when we pulled into the driveway.

3. Decorating! I love Christmas decorating.

4. If we're home I do it Friday after thanksgiving.. if not, as soon as I can after that :)

@ebd08, t&p's that you go on your own! I was induced, I know the looming feeling. How long do you have before they'll induce you?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello!

1.  How are you?

I'm good! I've missed catching up with everyone here.

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?
    Highlight: Cutting down our tree and putting up the holiday decorations. Love having dedicated family time and making memories with the kids.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?
    I'm taking the day off on Wednesday to go Christmas shopping with my mom.

4.  It's December!  What's your rule for when it's acceptable for when to put up decorations and listen to holiday music?
    Only after Thanksgiving - but then immediately after!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @MamaK818 I'll be induced early Thursday morning - 10 days overdue.  Eli was induced at 12 days late.  I'm starting to think this will be a trend!  I'm glad there's a definite end in sight.

@marleysmom glad to hear from you!  Your little ones have grown so much!
  • 1.  How are you? Good but tired
    2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? highlight- DD's 1 st tooth finally came through/ lowlight- she now has another one trying to come through (teething is the worst)
    3.  What are you looking forward to this week? A visit to the children's museum and girl's night out on Friday
    4.  It's December!  What's your rule for when it's acceptable for when to put up decorations and listen to holiday music? The Christmas tree went up the day after Thanksgiving and outside lights went up Sunday.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 4) I got a jump start on things and put the tree up Thanksgiving night thinking that I would just have the tree up and do the decorating Friday.  Our nearly 3 year old had a different plan.  He saw the tree and demanded it to be decorated then, so our tree was up and decorated Thanksgiving night due to my family postponing Thanksgiving due to my mom (the main cook) being under the weather.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"