Success after IF
Options

I'm obsessing about poas - shocker! It's all coming back to me now... okay, question for you ladies!

I poas before my ET last Sunday so I know the trigger shot is out of my system. Everything I've read says no positives every show up on a pg test until 6+ days after 5dt. Help, my beta is Tuesday and I hate the waiting. Any stories to share on when you found your + hot on 6dpt or so?

Thanks!

Re: I'm obsessing about poas - shocker! It's all coming back to me now... okay, question for you ladies!

• Options
    I had a 5dt and had a faint line 4 days after and a good like 5 days after, good luck! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    5 days later i had positives on 2 rounds, one was my son one was a m/c.... Good luck

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a definite positive 4dp5dt. Good luck!
    DX: Severe MFI 
    IVF # 1 ~ Antagonist ~ ER 1/27/11~ ET 1/30/11 ~ + HPT 7dp3dt 
    DD born med-free on 10/24/11 
    Lilypie - (lZjk)
    IVF # 2 ~Antagonist ~ ER 6/5/13 ~ ET 6/10/13 ~ + HPT 4dp5dt 
    Lilypie - (OUlo)

• Options
    I also had a faint positive at 4dpdt with an unmistakable second line at 5dp5dt. GL!
    TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• Options
    I've never done a 5dt but have gotten postive tests at 9dpo which would be 4dp5dt.  I'm an early tester.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"