April 2014 Moms

Gifts for hubby

2»

Re: Gifts for hubby

• My husband is a high-end audiovisual and renovation geek. I never get him the right thing so usually I get a Best Buy, Brookstone, AV store gift card. And a Home Theater or This Old House magazine subscription. But this year we split the cost of new tires for his car, so I told him he was getting a $50 gift and that's it. I told him not to spend any more than $100 on me. So let's see...
  • I got him 2 XBOX games, a charging station for his XBOX controller, and a book. He is the hardest one to shop for on my list, but since he got his XBOX it's a little easier as there's always a new game coming out lol
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm having his filthy ass truck professionally detailed, including shampooing the seats and carpets. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I got DH his FSU jersey he's been asking for, The Walking Dead video game and some cigars. If I find something else little, I may pick it up, but I'm pretty much done.

• snmetz7 said:

I got him the ps4. Sorry ladies I get wife of the year award :p

My friend tried to get an XBox One on Black Friday for her boyfriend. Everywhere she went was sold out within like a minute. She walked into Game Stop to look at a video game and just happened to ask if they had any left and they did! She literally started to cry!

• @gms54 and @Luckie519
    he actually stood in line for it himself the day it came out. but its now away in the closest until christmas and he is like a little kid lol. Got it from best buy so i have 18 months to pay it off with no interest.

@gms54, you might need to call around and see when places are getting shipments so you can be first in line because apparently they are selling out like crazy.
    June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    BFP#2 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14 Birthday : 4/10/14 Adalyn Nanette :)
    BFP#1 6/29/12 LTMC 10/20/12 (20 weeks) induced delivery 10/22/12
    Pregnancy Ticker

• If I can ever find it I want to get him the Xbox one.

Some years he gets socks, underwear, and undershirts. This year I SPLUUUURGED and got him an iPad mini on Black Friday sale. He's been asking for one forever. His bday is dec 21, so it's a combo gift.

That's my dh's birthday too! It's a pain being so close to Christmas.
  • DH and I decided yesterday on no gifts. We spent a lot of money this weekend on things for the house (a new toilet and I got a SWEET deal on a Dyson Animal Vacuum...despite being a sweet deal it was still $340 after tax) plus his cousin is getting married in Vegas at the end of the month and we are leaving the day after Christmas to spend a few days there for the wedding...so it's just not justifiable right now, especially since we are trying to save as much as we can before the baby comes.

But we will probably still do stocking stuffers for each other and the dogs.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Started dating February 6, 2012
    Married June 28, 2013
    BFP August 9, 2013
    Had our first baby, Samuel Robert, on April 17, 2014!

• We're not doing presents for each other. Just for DD.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"