March 2014 Moms
Options

The most wonderful time!!!

Who decorated for Christmas already?? I love Christmas decor and we got it done today! Well at least the inside, haven't gotten to the outside yet.

Re: The most wonderful time!!!

• Options
    I finished thanksgiving morning ! Everything's done but the outside ! I love this time if the year !!

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I have my tree and stockings up! Haven't done the outdoor lights yet though. Gotta give DH a lil nudge!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH and I will probably decorate today if I can talk him into it! Yay, Christmas!!
  • Options
    Our tree is decorated but I have much more to do! :)

GREEN to PINK on 3.14.14 
  • Options
    I'm jealous! We've been gone since Wednesday so no decorations for us yet. But we are getting a tree Monday morning and I'm very excited to decorate the house early next week!
    Kinley Diane
    Born 2/4/14
    Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long

• Options
    All my presents are wrapped. Tree is up and decorated. The only thing left is stockings to be hung and outside lights to be strung.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I did our outdoor lights last weekend.  I think tomorrow maybe I'll do inside decorations before my dad and stepmom come for dinner, though the tree won't be up for another couple weeks (real tree).
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Options
    Today is our decorating day! It's also the first day in weeks that DH and I get to spend some time together without one if us working!
    Let's hope for lots if decorations and some action!
  • Options
    We are still away for Thanksgiving and will get home tonight. I plan to decorate tomorrow and can't wait! We live in an apartment do there's really no outside decorating but we'll at least have lights and stockings tomorrow.

• Options
    We are decorating today! DH is a HUGE Christmas guy and we couldn't decorate before Thanksgiving because we were putting in wood floors. Now back from visiting family, floors are done- time for tree!!! Can't wait! Just had breakfast- decorating starts soon!
  • Options
    DTNZ4EverDTNZ4Ever member
    edited November 2013
    DS and I put up the tree and decorated yesterday. I am not putting up all the decorations this year since we will be out of town the week of Xmas and NY. Plus I I know I won't want to put everything away in 6 more weeks.

DH will put up our lights today since it will be 40 degrees outside which is improvement from the teens earlier this week.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hopefully we'll do it tonight or tomorrow!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    Next weekend.  DH prefers to do it two weeks before the holiday, or the weekend nearest that.

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.

Anniversary 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm surprising DH and roomie (they are gone) and decorating this weekend!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers   
  • Options
    We'll probably do it tomorrow.  
  • Options
    Done and done! Hopefully some Christmas shopping success today!
    image         Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I just got done!!! Refuse to do it before Thanksgiving so was excited to do it today. Does it take anyone else twice as long to do these things? LOL...have to stop and take breaks.

• Options
    I'm starting today! DH is at work and I can't get the tree down by myself but I'm doing as much as possible and hope to finish up tomorrow :)

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We decorated before thanksgiving!! We wanted our house festive and ready for our family, as we were hosting. It's our first Xmas in our new house so we've been buying new decorations like crazy!!
    Here's a bit of what we've done! :)
  • Options
    We're done except the outside lights. Time to start the advent calendar tomorrow already!
    Pregnancy Tickerimage
  • Options
    We put up the tree today.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Brich3321 said:

I just got done!!! Refuse to do it before Thanksgiving so was excited to do it today. Does it take anyone else twice as long to do these things? LOL...have to stop and take breaks.

It took me forever yesterday with the tree. Thank goodness for DS I could sit down once I had 1/2 the tree up and DS could bring me the branches. The tree skirt had to wait for DH I couldn't get in the right position to get it under the tree.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We decorated the inside so far. We always decorate the Friday after thanksgiving :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"