October 2013 Moms

PIP Santa

I had to make reservations for this appointment in September, but I think it was totally worth it.

Re: PIP Santa

• Deft. That's a great Santa! Love the background.
    Beautiful girls!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thank you! It took quite a bit of coaching, but DD1 was cool with Santa (it could have gone either way). DD2 likes almost everyone so far. He really is a great Santa. We looked through the proofs to find the best combination of both girls and there wasn't a bad one of Santa.
  • Loading the player...
  • That is an awesome looking Santa and the kids look so cute!

DD#1~Emma Dawn 12/19/00 7lb 10 oz 21"
    DD#2~Daphney Mae 04/17/03 7lb 13oz 21"
    DD#3~Grace Deonea 05/20/10 8lb 2oz 21"
        DS#1~Brody Maxwell born 10/16/13 8lb 10oz 21"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is a great Santa! Not that I could even get on the list for photos now if you had to reserve in Sept, but where is he?!? :)
  • Thats a great pic!
  • The Santa is at B. Braithwaite in Buckhead/Atlanta. They take reservations for 10-minute time slots on 3 Saturdays and they sell out in a day or so (in September). They hire extra staff just to man the phones for people calling for reservations. I wasn't leaving it up to the phone lines, so I got there when the store opened and got my preferred Saturday and time.
    Santa sits in a big sleigh and is really great with all the kids. And again, he doesn't take a bad picture. Talk about photogenic. But it's nice to not have to worry about him when you're looking for non-blinking, non-moving, non-fussing kids as well.
  • Very cute!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Adorable and what a great looking Santa!
    Oct 13 April Siggy: Bunnies
    The 33 Most Important Bunny GIFs On The Internet

DS born on 9/30/13 from IVF #1.2!
      Lilypie - (xNS5)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"