June 2013 Moms
Options

Christmas gifts for DH

What are y'all getting your hubby's for Christmas?? I am the worst at gift giving so I wanted to hear what everyone else is getting their significant other.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Christmas gifts for DH

• Options
    I'm horrible at getting guys gift....I feel women have endless gift options and men have limited gift options.

I really don't know what I plan to get my fiance.... he's very "geeky"...I might buy him a 3DS game since he's getting a 2DS...or I might buy him "American Horror Story: Asylum"....my only concern with that is neither of us have seen that season and I'm afraid he won't care that much for it. (He loved the first season and so far likes the 3rd season). I also want to get him some more shirts...because he literally wears the same 4 shirts all the time....

imageimageimage

• Options
    I'm getting him the Google Chromecast dongle and a FitBit.

The boys are going to get him some boxers
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Keurig. Not sure what else yet. Something from Cabela's probably.
  • Options
    Nike tracker thing that goes on his sneakers to track how much/how far he runs.
    camouflage hoodie
    GC to The Art of Shaving
    GC for a massage
    Running stroller

~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    IPad Air or mini, haven't decided which. So if anyone has a recommendation let me know.
  • Options
    Does the google chrome sat dongle essentially make a tv a smart tv I can't seem tofigure out what it does.

LOUD NOISES!

K- born 7/5/2011

G- born 6/24/2013

• Options

Does the google chrome sat dongle essentially make a tv a smart tv I can't seem tofigure out what it does.

Yeah. You can stream things from your computer to your TV. It's only $35 so I'm curious to see its limitations
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    Thanks for the idea!

LOUD NOISES!

K- born 7/5/2011

G- born 6/24/2013

• Options
    We just moved from the south to the frozen tundra (at least it'll seem like that to our southern blood) so we are getting each other warm down coats and snow boots.
  • Options
    We usually get something for the house for each other.  We are going to the Bahamas in 2 weeks so we weren't going to get much.  Having said that we both have December birthdays so for him he got ramps for his truck and a big air compressor for the garage.  I have me a handy man! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

• Options
    Wellllll after posting this to get some gift ideas my hubs actually ended up picking his own gift today while we were Christmas shopping for others. SUCKS cause I actually wanted to get him something and surprise him with it but oh well. He chose an XBOX one which is quite pricey so merry Christmas to him because I probably won't do anything else.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"