Cloth Diapering

Flaunt Your Fluff

Danie007Danie007 member
edited November 2013 in Cloth Diapering
Anybody want to share what they bought with the BF sales? Any cute new prints coming your way?

Bonus points if you share pics of what is currently OTB.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}

Re: Flaunt Your Fluff

• @JmeJme that blueberry print is too cute. I love it!

• Loading the player...
  • Holy smokes @clldll! Nice! Can't wait to see the fluff shot when they all arrive!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • I really want that sweet pea cover in chevron.

• I'm on a pocket kick right now so I got a rarz Charlie, the new blueberry paisley and jungle jam, fox tots bots, oh and also the Dino blueberry. And 3 twinkie tush. Oops I spent too much.
  • I approve @jane8188. I was seriously debating about getting a RAR Charlie's cover today. I love that print. My son loves his Dino blueberry. It's his "Rawr" diaper.

• emmylou78emmylou78 member
    edited November 2013
    I've been eyeing some Kawaii just bc they're only $5! Even though I really don't need more OS. I'm gonna get some small GMDs and maybe some fitteds to use under my wool I need to break out.
    Any deals on inserts or doublers? That's what I've been trying to find this morning!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • K
    I've been eyeing some Kawaii just bc they're only $5! Even though I really don't need more OS. I'm gonna get some small GMDs and maybe some fitteds to use under my wool I need to break out. Any deals on inserts or doublers? That's what I've been trying to find this morning! Eta: A fits into her BGs finally!
    Kissed by the Moon has AC inserts and doublers on sale right now.  They are my favorites!  I think a lot of places have Flip and Thirsties on sale right now too. 

image imageimageimage

• I didn't get to much, all what I get was the grovia stay dry inserts,some trainers, and a few kiwi pie fitted. The rest of my shopping was wool cloths and a lot of fabric.
  • I bought 4 OS kawaii yesterday in the Tshirt, cars, paw print, and Dino's. I don't *need* more diapers, but I justified it by saying it'll replace the new BG and used FB I'm trying to sell. Then I saw shipping, and said to myself that it'll be an early Xmas present for DS.... Then I bought 2 P&N, OS Kawaii, and an Alva for a friend who is expecting in December.
  • I got the Charlie RaRz pocket that I was eyeing plus the teething necklace at Sweetbottoms Baby.  I thought I was done there, but no.  I bought a medium PW wet bag, two swim diapers, and a wipe pouch from Nicki's Diapers.  I also got two wool balls at Buddha Bunz.  I kept trying to buy more, but did a good job of deleting items from my cart.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Got my pail liners today and DH's sister gave us a small wet bag that she had an extra one of. Probably just use it for wipes or something I have no idea what would actually fit in there lol.
  • I use the small wetbags for quick trips. It can fit 1 diaper in it. I use it for other things too, but thats it's main use.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I got a BG 4.0 in Irwin, Elemental in Ribbit, 3 AIO Grovias (new prints), 3 Tot Bot Easy Fits (Fox'n'spots, Three Little Pigs, and Pomegranite), and a RaR cover in Dexter. Oh, and I already had 2 TTs on the way.

I may have to put myself on timeout for a while.
  • I use the small wetbags for quick trips. It can fit 1 diaper in it. I use it for other things too, but thats it's main use.
    You can fit a diaper in this tiny thing?!  :-O Do you just roll it up really small or something? I'm gonna have to play around with one haha.
  • Bg 4.0 Irwin, Flip tiny socialite with wet bag (I really couldn't help myself), thirsties wetbag in Scottish Storm, Thirsties duo in Scottish Storm and Scottish Rose, RaR covers in Quinn, phantom, and white.

I'm a sucker for prints and people don't seem to be destashing prints that are in at least good condition. :(

You can fit a diaper in this tiny thing?!  :-O Do you just roll it up really small or something? I'm gonna have to play around with one haha.

I got 2 4.0s in ine once. I just smoosh it in there.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I also got a big diaper bag that I can fit A's pockets/aios and a Best Bottom cover with a couple of inserts for J. Originally it was $125, but I got it for $50. Originally, it was only supposed to be 25% off. The owner decided I was a frequent enough costumer she would sell it to me for $50 if I was really interested in it.

• mirdamae03mirdamae03 member
    edited November 2013
    Bought 21 Kawaii minkys during the BF sale (starting stash for ds2) and got the car, helicopter, lion, dinosaur, black and white dots, green and brown dots, and paws prints :)

ETA: bought a few more Kawaii prints and heavy-wetters and a large and medium wet bags. Also picked up some nb workhorses and prefolds. Going to look at covers soon! Total spent about $300
    Lilypie Maternity tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Tues. I got an aio Grovia, bf freetime, and a thirties duo. Wed I ordered 5 Alvas, changing pad, bamboo inserts, and a small bag. Today I ordered 4 flips with the organic inserts. How am I going to sneak this past dh, I'm not sure......
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• ugh! I NEED bb's!!! seriously.  I need the fox, hedgehog and lace.  and that Nicki's is pretty cute, too @secretagentkate
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• @mandmeesh you do! I thought you bough some??

@secretagentkate I just love the chevron print!
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • @tj1979, no, I didn't buy any for M.  I did buy the two bg 4.0's (lovelace and irwin).  I still didn't pull the trigger on bb's.  I don't know why.  It's weird…it's so easy to buy gifts for other people, but when it's for M or myself I get such anxiety. 

• You are crazy @mandmeesh! Buy them!
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979 said:
    You are crazy @mandmeesh! Buy them!
    I know.  I need to.  Christmas! :) only 25 days away

• I may be placing an order right now…...

• MandmeeshMandmeesh member
    edited November 2013
    @tj1979, I know we've talked about this….is the aplix good? MH really hates snaps.  maybe if i get aplix he'll accept the five diapers coming in the mail. lol

ETA, although, I don't think he'd use a cover anyway.  he never has to this day.  so maybe snaps

• The aplix isn't bad in my opinion. Which colors/prints are you getting @Mandmeesh?

• Danie007 said:
    The aplix isn't bad in my opinion. Which colors/prints are you getting @Mandmeesh?
    hedgehog, lace, fox trot

• Mandmeesh said:

@tj1979, I know we've talked about this….is the aplix good? MH really hates snaps.  maybe if i get aplix he'll accept the five diapers coming in the mail. lol

ETA, although, I don't think he'd use a cover anyway.  he never has to this day.  so maybe snaps
    We only own snaps. Mh doesn't know that aplix exists. Muahaha!
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"