San Diego Babies
Options

Baby wearing mommies Ergo help!!!

Hi everyone I just purchased an ergo on CL for $100. I was trying to save a little money and it was the ergo with the infant insert that I had wanted and the lady swore it was in good condition and a genuine ergo. I went and picked it up and it looked genuine and in super good condition, but when I sent the pictures into ergo help desk they said I did indeed have a fake :-( I don't know what to do I'm not going to put my newborn in a fake ergo it's not safe but we can't afford to buy another one I bought it off of CL in the first place because we had to save money... I am so sad I don't know what to do...

Re: Baby wearing mommies Ergo help!!!

• Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that! People can be shady sometimes! :( I've heard of other moms finding some good deals on genuine Ergos at TJMaxx/Marshall's; as low was $50-$60 even. I'm sure you don't want to spend more but if you're set on an Ergo maybe try there first... And maybe you can re-list the carrier you got on CL as 'Ergo-like baby carrier' or 'Ergo-inspired baby carrier'? Not sure what the rules are... Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Have you thought about using a wrap? You can make one similar to the moby or boba wraps for pretty cheap. All you need is 5yards of fabric.. It'll make 2 of them. And watch the tutorials about how to wrap. :)
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have you tried to contact the seller?? Get your money back from them?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"