12% 14 votes
Outsides
5% 6 votes
Cleavage
26% 30 votes
6% 7 votes

Re: Your Favorite Part of the Breast

• Options
    Cleavage?  How do you play with cleavage?  It is nice to look at but that is all.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Wulfgar said:

Cleavage?  How do you play with cleavage?  It is nice to look at but that is all.

Think 'motor boat'. There is also another part of male anatomy that could go there too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This poll needs SS because I don't discriminate when it comes to bewbs. I enjoy all parts of them.

• Options
    @gettingnone, then wouldn't that be playing with the inside part of the boobies and not the cleavage?  Cleavage to me is what you get when a lady is wearing an outfit that shows the top and inside of the boobs.

With your explanation, I now get what you were trying to mean.  (sorry I tend to over analysis everything and tend to take things too literally)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Wulfgar said:

@gettingnone, then wouldn't that be playing with the inside part of the boobies and not the cleavage?  Cleavage to me is what you get when a lady is wearing an outfit that shows the top and inside of the boobs.

With your explanation, I now get what you were trying to mean.  (sorry I tend to over analysis everything and tend to take things too literally)

No worries. Boobs make everyone happy!
  • Options
    Gotta admit. Little surprised with the results so far. No nipple play here in years (wishin i was exagerating). Oh how I miss that. I guess when you average less than one dance a month and the woman says no.....you take what you can get. Ok, enough of my personal pity party......I wish ya all the happiest boobie time!
  • Options
    Wulfgar said:

@Wulfgar

This is not a serious question?? 

On Saturday, for my birthday, the cleavage was the best part of the enitre production my wife gave me.  Imagine cleavage, mouth, more cleavage, eye stares with a wicked smile, more mouth........

Got the picture now??

• Options
    Of course, one must have cleavage to make it work.  A Sarah Michelle Gellar type may not make the grade.

• Options
    I am non-discriminatory when it comes to the female breast... its all good.
  • Options
    Ahh the breast...how I miss thee.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"