August 2012 Moms
Options

What's up Ladies? No FFFC?

What's going on here? After our resurgence a week ago, we're back to this? Don't make me threaten to go over to parenting. Let's get some flamefuls up here.

Re: What's up Ladies? No FFFC?

• Options
    I already got all my Christmas gifts from DH and opened them. It's not like he was hiding them, I was with him when we bought them. My flameful is I hope he gets me something else too haha!

• Options
    Yesterday, when my SIL was trying to decided where to set her baby for a nap at our house, I suggested DD's crib would be a good place.

That earned me eye rolls and flames from SIL and her mom.  Apparently it was a totally outrageous suggestion.

I don't have anything real to confess.  Um... I spent a lot of money at the fabric store today?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't have anything good. I'm sitting here doing nothing even though I should really be getting some online shopping done. I don't know what to buy for anyone!
    image image
  • Options
    I just fell asleep and woke up to a broken ornament and glitter all over my kitchen. I heard nothing. And I'm the only adult here. :-S
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Haha, I am hoping it is just a lull due to the holiday.

I got nothing in regards to a confession. Umm, I had sex with H during the day yesterday in order to ensure I could pass out after eating Turkey?
  • Options
    I enable my husband into smoking cigarettes on Saturdays, so I can smoke cigarettes on Saturdays when our friends come over to have beers with us. It's torture for him to not smoke the rest of the week, which to his credit he doesn't, but it's super easy for me. 

Smoking one night a week is pretty flameful I guess, generally speaking. 

We said this weekend we'd just spend time with each other, but our buddies are already texting us to come over and hang out so....I think it might beer another Beeraturday at the Beans residence.

>.>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @piphigirl why would that be an outrageous suggestion?
    She wanted to look at him while she ate.
  • Options
    I've spent quite a bit on DH this year for christmas (he's done btw).  He's got a workbench, track saw and track, is getting a jig saw, as well as a variety of other things (flannel sheets, PJ's, and a blender).  I want 2 things, and neither I will get due to them being expensive.  I don't get it. ugh.  So I just don't really want anything now, or I want him to just super impress me with something i don't realize i want.

1999- Dx Prolactinoma

8-25-2012 - Lucas born via C-section at 38 Weeks 2 days
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I've spent quite a bit on DH this year for christmas (he's done btw).  He's got a workbench, track saw and track, is getting a jig saw, as well as a variety of other things (flannel sheets, PJ's, and a blender).  I want 2 things, and neither I will get due to them being expensive.  I don't get it. ugh.  So I just don't really want anything now, or I want him to just super impress me with something i don't realize i want.
    Huh? Like, you said what you wanted and he said it was too expensive, but you spent a lot on him, is that what you're saying?
  • Options
    BPaws said:
    I'm away! But my FFFC is that I hate people who sleep in late! I'm visiting my brother and nephews and I'm wide awake but we can't do anything because nobody is awake. I'm afraid to leave the room for fear of waking someone!
    I am totally the same way!  I hate it when my husband wastes away the day laying around in bed, and I'm up at 6:30am every.morning. with T. His excuse?  "I never get to sleep in." Oh really?  Tell me more about that.

• Options
    Msbean22 said:
    Huh? Like, you said what you wanted and he said it was too expensive, but you spent a lot on him, is that what you're saying?

Yup, its alright though, perhaps I'm just cranky.

1999- Dx Prolactinoma

8-25-2012 - Lucas born via C-section at 38 Weeks 2 days
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    My late FFFC ... I AM the late sleeper. Though, when I'm at someone's house or someone is at mine, I will get up earlier. When I'm at my sister's the kids always wake me up at like 7.

Another confession. I have no interedt in Dr. Who. *puts on flame retardant suit* Nothing against Whovians I just am not really interested.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"