Late Term and Child Loss

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all the ladies on this board. I know the holidays are an extremely tough time. My hope is that each of us has some peace and joy during the holidays. I am so thankful to be Parker Jane's mother. I wish I could have held her longer and taken her home with me, but I'm incredibly thankful for the time I did have with her. I will try to keep that in the forefront of my mind during this time. 

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your angels!
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

• Loading the player...
  • Happy Thanksgiving mommas!  I am thankful that I am Brooke's mommy. I love and miss her so much. 

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Happy Thanksgiving ladies! It's a difficult day but we're almost through it. I've been really down today. It was Thanksgiving last year that the babies were conceivedand I just kept thinking how hopeful we were at this time last year!
  • I hope all you ladies had a great day yesterday as much as possible. Yesterday was hard for me because this time lady year I had delivered my EJ the day before Thanksgiving and to be celebrating another one and I do t have my Olivia was very hard. I am grateful that I am their mommy but it sell hurts. Now time to get my thoughts together to go thru what would've been EJ first Christmas and how I should be preparing for my baby Olivia's arrival instead I'll be getting another ornament fir my angel.
    imageimageimageimageimage 

• I hate holidays in a way now. I am thankful that she didn't suffer. That's the only thing I am thankful for. I am thankful she will never know pain. She had so many surgeries in front of her that I am thankful she didn't have to go threw them.

Julius Justin - 11/07/2002 - 10 lbs 22 in 
    Isabella Genavieve - 02/03/05 - 7 lbs 11 oz 22 in 
    Arianna Kaitlynn - 04/10/2013 - 4 lbs 15 oz 15 in

BFP 08/10/13 
    TWINS!!!! 09/01/13
    Miscarriage at 12 weeks lost baby B 
    Arianna diagnosed with an Ompalocele at 13 weeks
    Arianna our Angel on 04/10/13 
    BFP 07/20/13
    Our Rainbow due 03/18/14 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimage