Cloth Diapering
Options

BG's 30% off

At diapers.com, the 4.0s end up being $12.59. The cd stores seem to only be doing 10% of 4.0s.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BG's 30% off

• Options
    Someone else said tHis already and their shipping sucks

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

I've never had any issues with their shipping, I have always had free shipping and my items have always arrived when expected. They also had good customer service the one and only time I had an issue with their site they not only fixed my problem, but gave me a store credit as an apology for the I convince.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    AKB090609 said:

I've never had any issues with their shipping, I have always had free shipping and my items have always arrived when expected. They also had good customer service the one and only time I had an issue with their site they not only fixed my problem, but gave me a store credit as an apology for the I convince.

I just meant it was expensive. I love their website but I can't bring myself to pay $5.95 for shipping and I only wanted one diaper. I almost bought some carter's clothes but I backed out. If I were buying a lot of bg's I would shop there.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    You can also use the coupon code Shop20D for an additional savings.  I put in my order without it and emailed them and they gave me a refund for the difference within minutes! Awesome customer service. 4.0s came to $11.

imageimageimage

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"