Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Graco Argos vs. Britax Frontier 90

If money was no object, I'd probably just go ahead with the Britax and be done with it.  I have always loved my Britax convertibles, but we need to get two combo seats, and I don't know if I can convince myself (or DH) to drop $400+ on two more Britaxes.

So if you have either, please let me know your thoughts.  Love it?  Hate it?  Important things to know.  BRU is having a killer deal on the Argos right now, so I'm really tempted to just go for those.  But don't want to regret it later and wish I had just gone for the Britax.

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

Re: Graco Argos vs. Britax Frontier 90

• Options
    I don't know much about them but if you're in FB check out car seats for the littles, they will give you great car seat advice :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • Options
    The Graco Argos is a great seat with high weight and height limits.  It has a no-thread harness like the Frontier.  The Frontier is a little easier to install via seatbelt because of the new click tight instillation system and the cover is super easy to remove for cleaning.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know much about them but if you're in FB check out car seats for the littles, they will give you great car seat advice :)
    If you are not going to answer a question, please don't just refer someone to another page.  There are plenty of knowledgable people on this board (including myself) that can answer car seat questions.  Thanks :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    Frontier 90 offer more weight limit than argos, its harness style booster range is 25-90 but argos is 20-70, which mean your kid can stay longer in the harness style which make him/her safer than highback booster.

from the official's specification Britax really offer a lot security feature on this car seat such as Base with SafeCell,Energy-Absorbing Versa-Tether ,Harness Ultra-Guard System,SecureGuard. which seem to be very competitve than Graco Argos.

But the price is more higher than Graco argos, 329 vs 199 .... 

the good news is Britax is providing killing discount currently. only $229 is required now. I vote frontier 90 at this price. 

some page you may need:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"