October 2012 Moms
Options

What are you doing today?

Mrs.G123Mrs.G123 member
edited November 2013 in October 2012 Moms
I am trying to get work done, hoping to eat lunch soon.
Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What are you doing today?

• Options
    See my last post... working from home, after work taking MIL to grocery store to get stuff we need for the 2 dishes we're bringing to dinner tomorrow.  Oooh, which reminds me, gotta figure out what i want to make tonight!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Options
    Grocery shopping, taking another turkey to my sister, cleaning, and making pecan pies.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    uuuggghhhh
    fever back up
    fuuuuuu

• Options

uuuggghhhh

fever back up
    fuuuuuu
    Shit. Is anyone home to take care of you?
    Birthday

• Options
    Working until 3:30, move clock move!   Pick up DS and then home to relax
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mrs.G123 said:
    uuuggghhhh
    fever back up
    fuuuuuu
    Shit. Is anyone home to take care of you?
    In laws will be here in like 2 hours. And I do have friends I can call if it gets bad.
    It was time for my battery of drugs so I should be getting better soon.

Ladies, if you have a UTI get it treated and don't hope it'll go away like me. This is NO JOKE.

• Options
    @ Lady dixneuf I hope you feel better soon, glad you have help coming.

Just working and hoping to get off early today so I can get the grocery shopping done, before I have to pick up the munchkin from daycare.

• Options

Working, then choir practice tonight (I'm the piano-player) and baking pies after the little darlings go to bed. Pillsbury pie crust, how you have saved my life!

• Options
    Yesterday we went to a winery, today we went to storytime and hubby and i are having a date night later outside!!!
    We are in Florida at my parents house this week.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Laundry and cleaning. The girl is napping right now. I'm trying to finish up the felt Christmas tree before she wakes up. Tonight I'm going with friends to "Canvas and cocktails" where you drink wine and they walk you through a painting step by step. We are painting the Polar Express. I'm excited!

This morning we went to Home Depot and Lowes. "Santa" is bringing an electric fireplace to replace our old (beautiful) wood buring stove/fireplace. I found one I liked but a bit more than I wanted to spend. My aunt was along to help transport it and she bought it. I did not want her to spend that money on us but she insisted. I feel guilty and not sure what I should do??

Just write a nice thank you note and enjoy your gift :) That is really nice.
  • Options
    Got out of school at 12:30, picked up dd1 and met my friend and her little girl at the movies to see frozen. Darling and funny movie. Plus some much needed snuggle time with dd1
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wally3Wally3 member
    edited November 2013
    At ILs for 10 days my parents just showed up for s3 day visit. Ds1 is playing cards with grandparents. I'm sitting on my bed with the door between the main room and the bedrooms closed. Eating chocolate bumping and "putting ds2 to bed". He is asleep.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Dude.  So after grocery shopping, Girl let me leave her in the PnP ball pit to go carry in the last load of groceries.  Then she had lunch, then a bath.  Now she's...wait for it...napping in her own bed!!  I cannot put into words how excited this makes me.  She napped an hour in her bed yesterday, slept half the night in her bed last night, and now another nap!  AND she slept through the UPS guy ringing the buzzer to bring me diapers and wipes.  She never sleeps through the buzzer!  I sincerely hope this is going to become a trend.  I can deal with a couple wakeups in the night if she goes down relatively easy and back in her own bed.  A girl can dream, right?

Now I'm sitting here pondering on what to make for supper.  I haven't eaten since 9:30 when I had a couple pieces of garlic bread (unless you count the gingerbread latte i had while shopping) so i'm like EAT ALL THE THINGS!!!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    I've been home all day cleaning, cooking and packing. Elijah has been clingy and grouchy, I think we may have molars starting to come in. Tomorrow we leave bright and early for my parents and will be gone until late Saturday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"