Cloth Diapering
Options

Delurking and Intro

Now that I delurked in the bumgenius thread I will give an Intro!! I have a 3.5month old we will call M and I have been cloth diaping since the beginning! I am married to J and he is amazing and loves cloth diapers as much as I do I think! Well almost!

I have a question for you all.  I currently have CB's, Bumgenius 4.0s and Freetimes. I send CB's to daycare, I am not in love with the Freetimes yet since she still has BF poop and they seem to make a mess, and I love the 4.0's.  I really want Grovia's panda print so I was considering doing the b2g1 deal on bf. Any opinions on the Grovia AIO? I also love the Blueberry Monsters print too so I was going to get that as well in the Simplex OS.  I am nervous to try something new though when I can get 4.0s so cheap and I love them!

Oh and I just bought the Tots Bots Gingerbread diaper so I am trying not to spend a ton since I spend way too much on that one!

imageimageimage

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Delurking and Intro

• Options
    Umm…get the simplex and grovia aio's.  they're awesome.  

if you spent almost 40 on the tots bots (no judgment AT ALL) then the others aren't so bad.  they're more expensive because they're worth it.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Danie007Danie007 member
    edited November 2013
    BUY ALL THE FLUFF!!!! seriously though all of the diapers you listed are diapers I would recommend trying.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ahh you are right. I did spent $40 :/ on that diaper!

Ok I guess I will have to get three Grovia's and the Simplex OS monsters then! I wanted to only spend $100 on bf so I think I am not going to count the diaper sprayer I bought today towards that total. Good idea right?

imageimageimage

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Definitely, the diaper sprayer doesn't count.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    Danie007 said:
    Definitely, the diaper sprayer doesn't count.
    agreed.  that's utility…hardware store stuff.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"