Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

Prime

How did you feel after your shenanigans Friday? @prime
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"It's like one small step for a pussy, one giant leap for pussykind!" @mrsskull1107

Re: Prime

• Options
    I was fine.  Left because little Prime woke up screaming with a fever.  I got to him first, but my wife took over and I just passed out after that.  Up at 6 to take over again and let the wife sleep.

• Options
    Prime said:
    I was fine.  Left because little Prime woke up screaming with a fever.  I got to him first, but my wife took over and I just passed out after that.  Up at 6 to take over again and let the wife sleep.
    Tell me your secrets. How can you drink that much and still get up at six am to take care of a babe?
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    He's a wizard

• Options
    Or just younger than myself.  It takes me approximately 14 hours of recovery.
    "It's like one small step for a pussy, one giant leap for pussykind!" @mrsskull1107
  • Options
    The worst one's for me will last until 6PM the next day, thankfully I haven't had one of those for a long long time.

• Options
    My hangovers are actually better since I don't smoke anymore.  Those suckers make it 10x worse, I swear.
  • Options
    My hangovers are actually better since I don't smoke anymore.  Those suckers make it 10x worse, I swear.
    I quit smoking heaters five years ago, and I never get hangovers anymore.  Used to get them everytime I drank more than two beers.  Amazing the toll that those things take on our body.  I could not imagine chasing a toddler around still smoking.  Now I can drink all day at the Wisconsin State Fair, in blazing heat, with the boy on my back in his backpack carrier, and still wake up the next morning a 6am.  If I would have tried to do that in my 20's or even early 30's I would have died of a heart attack or something.

• Options
    LuckyDad said:
    Prime said:
    Tell me your secrets. How can you drink that much and still get up at six am to take care of a babe?
    I've just never had hangovers.  There's nothing I do.

• Options
    You shut your dirty mouth @prime!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"