Late Term and Child Loss

Upset****pregnancy mentioned****

Me and my little brother are a few years apart and share the same birthday. My brother has a daughter who is 3 and she is a wonderful niece love her to pieces, his child's mother i/the family are not a fan of for we didn't know about her until about 2 weeks before she delivered. A few days ago my brother texted me asking if he could talk and he told me that chick( can't say girlfriend because he says they aren't together) is pregnant again. I was supportive of my brother because he is like what do I do we aren't happy together and my niece can see that. I told him you don't have to be with her to support your children but I told him if y'all weren't happy why did you continue to have sex with her?? He is the one working paying all the bills because this ratchet chick keeps getting fired from her job and has the nerve to kick him out the apartment he is paying for!!!! Granted he is at fault just as much as she, but what burns me is that these two cannot afford to take care of their daughter now without help how they going to another?? I'm hurt and pissed that me and my DH have done everything right and can afford to raise a family and I can't get our babies here but these female can get pregnant and have healthy babies but cannot support them. I want to be happy for m brother but it is hard to be when I know he has not made the right choices.
imageimageimageimageimage 

Re: Upset****pregnancy mentioned****

• Sending prayers and hugs your way!
  • Many hugs to you. I am sorry that you have to be involved in their drama at this time. I would be also be very bitter and angry. Of course I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone but it just doesn't seem fair sometimes. Thinking of you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ticker warning

Many many hugs to you.  It's a question I ask myself all the time, why do people who don't deserve babies get them, and people that would have loved them and given them everything they need get them taken away.  It really isn't fair, and it's something I'll never understand.

Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• I am so sorry!  That is definitely very frustrating- My younger sister just moved home with my parents because she can't afford to live on her own with her daughter after getting divorced.  Her daughter was unplanned and the wedding was because of the pregnancy...so I totally get where you are coming from!

I hope things ge straightened out with your brother and his...significant other, I guess I'll call her.  I'm sorry you are dealing with that situation, and I will be thinking of you!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
  • ((hugs))

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this. There is no good explanation for why things like this happen, and it is completely sad and frustrating. You have every right to feel what you are feeling, and I hope you can work things out with your brother. ((Hugs))

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • For real. My cousin started having babies at 15, and now has 3. Doesn't work, my grandpa bought her a property (he adopted her legally). The kids are awesome and she is a sh!tty mom. Like you say, we have done everything RIGHT, got married, work, are productive members of society, but we couldn't have our babies. Hopefully the frustration will pass soon, and once your niece or nephew arrives you will be a great auntie (like you already are).
    On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• ***siggy warnig***

I am sorry you have to deal with this. It is so frustrating how unfair life is. My DS(5) is not my biological son, he is my husband's son from a previous relationship (he was very much a surprise unplanned baby from a brief hook up) and I adopted him. His bio mom smoked, did meth, drank...you name it she did it. DS was born slightly premature and failed to thrive at birth. Bio mom can't hold a job, exposed DS to meth so much he tested positive as a moderate meth user right before his 3rd birthday and DH was finally awarded sole custody after trying for so long and her parental rights were terminated. She also has 2 older children who are 20 and 18. DS is in so many therapies to correct everything that she did to him and all the delays she caused. Her two older kids are just like her and have both already had run ins with the law. I did EVERYTHING right. Everything. And I lost my daughter.

I am angry everyday at how someone like her can have babies and be the shittiest parent ever and I wanted and planned and loved my baby from the moment I knew she existed and I ended up having to bury her.

I have no answers on how to make it easier because I struggle with it everyday.

Big big hugs.
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Grrrr.... I'm sorry that's so frustrating and so disappointing to get that smack in the face that even though we can support them and want them, that doesn't mean we get them. :-(
  • Thank you ladies!! Yes it's very hard but I know my/our time is going to come. I just pray for my brother and my unborn niece or nephew become children don't ask to be here. @PerkyErky I commend you because it takes and exceptional person to raise someone else's child. That little one is extremely lucky to,have you and his dad in his life.
    imageimageimageimageimage 

• I'm sorry you're getting this news on top of what you're going through. It's very frustrating, I think we all know someone who's not fit to be a parent yet keeps on having babies. Argh.
    Ticker id: ra2f

BFP #2, EDD 12/26/14, please be our rainbow.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"