Multiples

So hungry...

From all that I've read, they say with twins once you surpass like 28 weeks you don't have much space for food. Well I'm 32 weeks and today I swear I could not have enough to eat. I could have lived in the pantry. I'm on a low carb/high protein diet to keep my excess amniotic fluid in check. But I just devoured carbs today.

Anyone else go through a time where they just had to eat everything? I'm starving.

Re: So hungry...

• I wish! I have yet to have an appitite at all really I have had a hard time taking an interest in food especially now :( I'm in the same week as you and have yet to have much in the way of cravings too.... With the exception of stove top stuffing and chocolate chip cheesecake not at the same time of course haha!

Together 6 wonderful years.
    TTC #1 18 months 1 loss DX unexplained IF-- BFP July 2009-- ITS A BOY
    TTC #2 3 years and 3 losses DX PCOS -- BFP April 2013-- TWIN BOYS!
    ~DS1-Feb 2010~ 
    ~DS2&3- Nov 2013  {7 weeks early}~ TTC #4~
  • I wake up at midnight crying with hunger pains and I am eating like a cow.  I can't go without food it seems. Midnight is the baby alarm and I have to get up to eat. I have never had symptoms like this before. Every hour on the hour I am either snacking or inhaling my pantry, at work people just stare at me because I can take down three plates of food easy......weirder than that is I have lost three pounds. Now, why can't that happen to me when I am not pregnant? haha

• Loading the player...
  • BeesKnees181BeesKnees181 member
    edited November 2013
    My MS is starting to drop off here and there, and I find myself having to eat every two hours AT LEAST.  If I don't I get so sick.  I am 12 weeks, and like Glow360, I am up in the middle of the night rustling through the kitchen.  Glad I can eat again, and happy I am not the only ravenous mama out there!

• I have a day every 10 days or so where I am ravenous and can't eat enough. I am 31 weeks and just now feeling pukey if I over eat. I can still eat a good size plate of food and as long as I give than a few hours, I can then eat again. I am trying to eat healthy-ish though since I don't want to gain too much more - I hit 43 lbs and have 8 weeks to go before scheduled c section. 
    ********************************************************************************************
    Married my best friend, June 8, 2008

5/17/13 BFP!!! 6/6/13 - OMG its TWINS!

Josie and Lexie were born on January 4, 2014 at 37w2d
    Josie was 5lbs2oz, Lexie was 4lbs15oz 
    Both had a 9 APGAR score with no NICU time
    Planned unscheduled C-Section due to both being breech
    We all went home on Jan 6th, 2 days after surgery

My popular blog posts:

imageimage

imageimage
  • This was me - the whole pregnancy. I would get up at 4 am and make a huge breakfast and go back to bed, then wake up about 8 for another big breakfast, snack all day and have huge meals at mealtimes.

I gained 50 lbs and delivered that babies at 38W 2D. 
    ttc since 2/2010 ~
    me (36): Hypothyroid (on Levothroid), low vit. d, borderline/high fsh (day 3: between 7-10) (day 10: 13 during CCCT), AFC: 14
    dh (31): awesome (minus one sample with agglutination)
    Diagnosis:possible DOR and/or unexplained + elevated NK cells + MTHFR (C677T - one copy)

MAY 2011 - FEB 2012 - 3 injectable IUI's with numerous cancellations due to high TSH levels
    MAY 2012 - onto IVF/ICSI (Antagonist Protocol) on BCP and Folgard (3 week delay - cyst - boooo) 5/21 start stims 5/30 ER 11R 8M 3F 6/2 3DT of 3 6/12 Beta #1 83 | 6/14 Beta #2 196 | 6/21 Beta #3 3818 | 6/28 Beta #4 22,213 | 7/2 1st U/S - 2 on board! 8/24 CVS reveals that we have a boy AND a girl on board!

Healthy baby boy and girl born in February, 2013 at 38 weeks and 2 days!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"