Late Term and Child Loss
Options

lost it at my doctors appointment today :(

***pregnancy mentioned

I had an appointment with my MFM today to check our survivor. this is the fourth one since we lost her twin sister but for some reason today I just couldn't hold it together. the ultrasound tech spent a long time looking at her heart and that scared me and the tears just started streaming down my cheeks. When she moved to my Angel she was barely recognizable. she's so much smaller and becoming reabsorbed. it was really hard to see. our survivor looks perfect and I'm so grateful for that. I just wish they both could've been ok. As always thanks for listening.

Re: lost it at my doctors appointment today :(

• Options
    **Siggy warning***

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry. What an awful situation. I know that you are happy your little girl is doing well, but I know it would be so hard to see your angel baby seeming to fade away. I am so sorry and wish I could give you a huge hug!
    Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options
    I'm so, so sorry. Many hugs.
    Ticker id: ra2f

BFP #2, EDD 12/26/14, please be our rainbow.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry :( it's wonderful that your surviving daughter is doing well, but so difficult to see the changes to your beautiful angel. You are all in my thoughts.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

imageimage
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. I'm crying just reading this and imagining what you are going through. I'm so glad you're little survivor is still doing so well and will keep praying that she keeps growing and growing.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. That sounds heartbreaking :(

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Something like this has got to be so hard since it's a constant reminder there when you're checking on your strong little one.  I can't imagine it gets easier, but thoughts and prayers to you as you work through this.

BFP #1- 4/2011; DD Brynn born 12/2011

BFP #2- 7/13; EDD- 4/2/14; Lost DS at 20 weeks (11/16/13) due to cord accident

BFP #3- 3/14; EDD- 11/28/14; Lost DD at 15 weeks (6/7/14)- cause unknown

To my angels- I held you every second of your lives and I'll love you every second of mine.

• Options
    I'm so sorry. That had to be so difficult. I would imagine that anyone would have lost it in there as well.
  • Options
    ((HUGS))

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"