Late Term and Child Loss

Molly Bears

Hello Ladies!! I wanted to share this with you for a lady in my support group told us about them last night. This company makes bears the weight of our beloved babies that way you can hold them. They open the site up for orders the 30th of every month. It takes about 16-20 months for your order to be delivered as they do this all thru donations and volunteers. Just wanted to share with all of you!!!! https://www.mollybears.com
imageimageimageimageimage 

Re: Molly Bears

• ***SIGGY***

I have a Molly Bear for Devon and love it. What an awesome organization!

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I ordered a Molly bear for Alice in June. Now I am just waiting until they get to me on the waiting list.
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I JUST got my Annabelle bear last Thursday and I love it.  If you donate a certain amount you can be bumped up on the waiting list (I think at least $100), but we waited and it was definitely worth it.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm glad you ladies have you're bears. I am surely going to order one and when it comes I'll be so excited!!!

• Ticker warning

I ordered mine a few weeks ago.  I know it will take a while, but I can't wait for the day it shows up out of the blue.

Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• I got mine over the summer, a little over a year after ordering it. Worth the wait!

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • I received my Sydney bear about 2 months after losing her I entered a give away and was picked and got her much faster than waiting on the list. So there are ways to get your bears faster. I love my bear she is very special and the creator of molly bears is a facebook friend she is an awesome person.

I spoke to her on the phone for well over an hour and she is amazing!!

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • I want to order one. Thanks for sharing.  :)

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Thank you for this post. I am going to order one asap

Julius Justin - 11/07/2002 - 10 lbs 22 in 
    Isabella Genavieve - 02/03/05 - 7 lbs 11 oz 22 in 
    Arianna Kaitlynn - 04/10/2013 - 4 lbs 15 oz 15 in

BFP 08/10/13 
    TWINS!!!! 09/01/13
    Miscarriage at 12 weeks lost baby B 
    Arianna diagnosed with an Ompalocele at 13 weeks
    Arianna our Angel on 04/10/13 
    BFP 07/20/13
    Our Rainbow due 03/18/14 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimage
  • I love my Izzie Bear! She has brought so much comfort to both DH and myself. I know Auki13 mentioned that you can make a donation to get your bear faster. This is called an express pass and costs $100. Our Izzie Bear is an Ambassador Bear, meaning we raised $450 via rally.org to sponsor the production of our bear and 9 others. Seeing our friends and family support our efforts meant so much to us. And to know that we helped the organization fill the arms of 9 other families made us feel like our Izzie's spirit was living on. I highly recommend this option if you would like to get your bear faster.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• You ladies are so welcome!! When I found out I wanted to share with all of you. Can't wait to get mine!!!

• **sig warning**

I ordered a Molly bear last October. I got an email a few weeks ago saying I should have it by December 15th. So I'll have it a little over a year after I ordered it. They really are a great organization.

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"
    I love you always, my beautiful girl.

Hysteroscopy 3/1/13 Dx: Unicornuate uterus

|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation TrackeMy Ovulation Chart

BFP 3/18/13- Please be our Rainbow, we love you so much already.

6/4/13-Found out we're having a BOY!!

10/30/13-He's here!! Happy Birthday, Ryan! We love you so much! xo

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"