Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Recommend your video montior

I'm moving DD to her own room soon, but don't feel comfortable doing so unless we have a video monitor. I would like one with two way audio, good screen resolution and a hand held portable parent unit (not a big TV screen type.) Budget is $200 but would love to find one for cheaper if it's a good one. TIA!

Re: Recommend your video montior

• Options
    We have the Summer Infant Digital Touch one - I think it runs around $200, but we got ours as a gift from someone who works in retail and got it at a discount. I really like it though, so I think it's worth the money. 
    Married November 2009 ~ Sam is here! (12/26/12)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We have the summer infant baby touch as well and I love it. We got ours during a sale. I will say though that the monitor malfunctioned after 6 months but we were able to send it in and have it replaced for free and in a timely manner. It also allows you to add extra cameras if you need them a second room for the future. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our motorola is great.  It has the option of switching to more than 1 camera if you have them.  It tells you the temp in the room. You can move the camera around if you need too if it's not centered on LO.  I love it.  
  • Options
    I love the Motorola one we have one monitor and two cameras
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! Found a good deal on the Motorola! Excited to start using it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"