We had our weekly appointment this morning, and there was very little change from the last 2 weeks. My EDD is Monday, but I'm still only 70% effaced and barely dilated at all The doc started talking induction & sent us for an u/s to see how big the baby is to help decide on a date. The u/s tech estimated him at about 8 lbs already, and he was looking pretty darn cramped. So if he keeps being stubborn & doesn't decide to arrive on his own, I will check into the hospital the evening of December 25th and they will start the Pitocin early on the morning of the 26th.
We are excited to have a date, but I'm kind of bummed that he's not making any progress on his own. He seems content to spend as many days as possible kicking my kidneys and bladder!