Pregnant after 35

aversion idea

Don't know if any of you are having aversions to those all important veggies like I am, but if you are.....  I basically only want fruit and meat, and of course CAKE!  haha!  Anyway, I bought something juvenile.  It's those sippable fruit pouches you give to toddlers.  I found some (a few brands) that have veggies mixed into the fruit!  And they don't taste half bad!  So if any of you are looking for something to give you some veggies without actually eating veggies, I recommend them.  I know I'm not the only one to think of this, but wanted to share.  

Re: aversion idea

• The Bolthouse Farms drinks are also very tasty and healthy. I love the Green Goodness. Lots of good stuff in there. :)
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • sherita461972sherita461972 member
    edited November 2013
    I am having an aversion to meat... mashed potatoes are pretty much all I can eat without getting sick!

<3 Sherry
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you!  I am having a major aversion to veggies.  It is so severe that DH and I have been squabbling a bit about it.  He doesn't understand that if I make myself eat something I find repulsive at the time, I WILL be sick.

BabyFruit Ticker

image     image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"