December 2011 Moms
Options

Two Thing Tuesday

1. How far are you on your Christmas shopping? 2. What is the strangest thing in your diaper bag?

Re: Two Thing Tuesday

• Options
    1. I have 2 small things for DS and I have 1/2 of my sister's gift. I need to get my butt in gear! 2. Nothing really strange today, a painting tshirt for me because we are painting our garage before we move. There are random medical things that are kind of strange, a gtube plug and packets of Vaseline.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. I have purchased exactly 2 things. A cookbook that may or may not end up in my own library, and a tricycle for DS (which might actually end up a birthday gift instead). So, basically I've done nothing.

2. One single infant mitten (the kind to babies from scratching themselves). It would be less weird if a) I had a newborn, and b) there were two of them.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1. I've bought a dog back pack and a couple stocking stuffers for DS that's it, I'm waiting till after Thanksgiving to do my major shopping. I keep thinking if I wait till the beginning of December there will be better sales :)

2. Can't think of anything weird, I clean it out pretty much every time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    1. Christmas shopping, you mean people have started?!? ;)
    2. I hated lugging a diaper bag so now I just have a packet of wipes and a diaper in my purse. I keep extra stuff in the car or if we go somewhere I know we need more I will bring a bigger bag. There are a ton if strange things in my purse I am sure!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1. I haven't started Christmas shopping yet. Every year I say I'll get an early start but it never happens.
    2. Nothing strange in my diaper bag. I try to carry as little as possible so I keep it pretty clean.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm almost done christmas shopping!

And probably the most random thing in my diaper bag is sugar cubes for the horses
  • Options
    1. I have an Amazon Wish List started that has most everything on it, just need to add to cart and buy.

2. Hmmm, not too many random things in there, maybe all of the maxi pads back from postpartum I just never took out.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1. All I have left are the in laws-MIL, FIL, BIL, & SIL. MH is ZERO help.

2. A ziplock bag of coupons that I never use because I usually just trying to get in and out of a store as quick as possible.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options

1.  I am mostly done for DH, Grayson's birthday and christmas presents are in the amazon cart and I intend to buy tonight.  I have nephews (2) and my family left, unfortunately for me, my family is impossible to shop for :(.

2.  Nothing weird I don't think, I still have my wet bag in there even though we dont cloth diaper anymore, but it has come to my rescue so many times I may never give it up ;)

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• Options
    -T- said:
    1. How far are you on your Christmas shopping?  Done and wrapped! 
    2. What is the strangest thing in your diaper bag? I don't have a diaper bag :)

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    Ricola said:
    -T- said:
    1. How far are you on your Christmas shopping?  Done and wrapped! 
    2. What is the strangest thing in your diaper bag? I don't have a diaper bag :)

Wow Ricola, you have put us all to shame! What did you get DS? any good ideas?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"