Pregnant after 35

Intro

Hi Ladies! I am normally active on my birth month board, Jan 14, but I just started lurking here and responded to a few threads today so I wanted to say "hi" and introduce myself. I'm a FTM, expecting a little boy on January 11th. I just turned 39 last month. I live in Chicago, for now but am about to relocate to Raleigh over Thanksgiving. Yes, moving in my 8th month! Packing is not easy. I look forward to getting to know you all better!
imageimage
Mama of boys, Landon (Jan 14) and Harrison (Aug 15).  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro

• Congratulations! Welcome! I am pretty new here too but so far it seems like a great place. I turned 39 in September and then found out I am pregnant with #3. I have a 14 yr old daughter, a 3 yr old son, and now this one on the way. It's cool communicating with people with unique and creative situations! Great support...good luck with your move--you're a brave woman! =D>
  • Congratulations and welcome! I hope your move goes smoothly.

AMA & SAIF. TTC #1 since Oct. 2010. DX: Unexplained. BFP on break after 32 months trying and 2 med cycles. Baby girl born at 40w0d!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

jbelle

• Loading the player...
  • Holy cow I do not envy you!! I can't imagine moving so close to the end...I can't imagine moving at any point in this pregnancy for that matter! Good luck! Congratulations and welcome to a great board!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Welcome and congratulations!!
    We've moved more than our share over the past 6 years and all I can say is, I hope you have tons of Great help!     Heck, Hire someone if you can budget it!!!!
    I'm 37 and even though I'm not a FTM, this board has been so helpful, informative, and supportive!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

• Congratulations!  Hope your move and pregnancy go smoothly!
  • Oh wow I don't know how I would handle a move that big right now -- just cleaning out closets and kicking my dog out of the room that will be the nursery is causing me stress :)
    Welcome to the board and good luck with your move!
    imageimagePregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"