Illinois Babies

Child care available

I am a SAHM mom of a 12 month old boy in the NW burbs. I am looking to watch another child in my home. I have a BS in Family and Child Studies and have a previous experience as a nanny, working for a head start agency, and a national daycare chain. I would love to speak further to anyone looking for childcare. Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2 BFP 8/23/14, EDD 5/1/15, M/C 9/17/14 - Forever in our hearts <3

Re: Child care available

• I'm not seeing the pm option on my phone, what town are you located in? I just posted regrading this so if you're in the area let me know. :). Thanks!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Arlington Heights

• Loading the player...
  • :-(  That is a little out of my way in the morning.  I appreciate you getting back to me.  If you know of anyone in the Schaumburg area around Harper College let me know.  :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Too bad! I do not know of anyone, but will let you know if I hear of anything.

• Hello LaurenAnthony2009.  I was wondering if you were still looking for another child to watch.  We live in Elk Grove Village and I am heading back to work soon.  This sounds like it's exactly what I'm looking for.  Thank you in advance.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickersiv>
  • Sorry that I am just now replying to this! I found someone a while ago so unfortunately I am no longer looking. Good luck in your search and thanks for thinking of me!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"