Late Term and Child Loss
Options

d&e

Has anyone else had a d&e?? We were 23 Weeks and had a d&e I wish I would have delivered then I would have gotten to hold my Emily.

Re: d&e

• Options
    On my iPad so apologies for weird formatting... I had a d&e at 19 weeks...I had several pretty unique circumstances and I don't really know if I had any other options. At the time I couldn't even fathom delivering her so I was glad to do the d&e without any questions. Looking back now, yes it hurts that I didn't get time with her...but I just have to give myself some grace and remember that at the time that was the best decision I could make in a very limited amount of time, we did what we had to do to make it thru a very horrific circumstance. I also tell myself that now I can think about her as the sweet little wiggling baby on our us and not whatever she would have looked like when we had to have her. I know it hurts that we never got to hold our lo's but we just have to remember that we just did what we had to do. ((Hugs))

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• Options
    I agree with marylaurena.  Someone at my IRL support group shared some advice she had received from a fellow loss mom that has helped me on days where I beat myself up for not taking enough pictures of Izzie.  "Forgive yourself for decisions you made on the worst day of your life"  I think this is the same sentiment marylaurena was sharing, but this mantra has been helpful to me and hope it can help you as well.  (((hugs)))
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies . Hugs and blessings to you all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"