Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

So excited!

I just ordered DH a "paver" at the new Cowboys Stadium. I was already done shopping for him, but I could not resist. And it came with a free replica paver which will be shipped to our home in 10-12 weeks. That is how I justified it.

We are huge Cowboys fans and I am psyched!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So excited!

• Options
    What is a "paver"?
  • Options

Awww that sounds great!

I am sooo not a cowboys fan ( we are HUGE Giants fans) but it sounds really cool!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageCreamPuff06:
    What is a "paver"?

Sorry! It is an engraved pave stone that will be used in a special section of the walkway at the new stadium.

• Options
    He is going to LOVE that.  You are wife of the year.
  • Options

imageMrs.Donkey:
    He is going to LOVE that.  You are wife of the year.

I always feel bad getting him these kinds of presents because I feel like they are for me too... I also got him an autographed pic of Jason Witten and I feel guilty about that because Wes likes him a lot but I LOVE him...

• Options

Where did you get the paver?? DH loves the Cowboys too. BTW I got to meet Jason Whitten a couple months ago. He helped with the construction of a playground at a community event that I was involved in. He was really nice. I'm in love with Tony!!!

• Options
    imageamanda7207:

Where did you get the paver?? DH loves the Cowboys too. BTW I got to meet Jason Whitten a couple months ago. He helped with the construction of a playground at a community event that I was involved in. He was really nice. I'm in love with Tony!!!

I ordered it online today. We are Fanclub members and so I get emails all the time. Their relentlessness paid off today Stick out tongue

• Options
    Aw man, I wish I had known about this BEFORE I bough DH's gift ... $150 is a little out of my budget considering I've already gotten him something. Damn.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options
    Ugh... I know, I know. $150 was supposed to be our limit this year too and this put me waaay over. I should not be left alone with the internet at Christmas.
  • Options
    I am going to get one for DH...what did  you get put on it?  I can not think of something that he would not think is stupid...
  • Options

imageJandT:
    I am going to get one for DH...what did  you get put on it?  I can not think of something that he would not think is stupid...

Wes, Jessi &

Ainsley Lastname

Christmas 2008

• Options

Awesome!  My DH is actually the project manager at the new stadium.  He works regularly with their CIO.  He said their Christmas party was on Sunday & that the cheerleaders didn't hold a candle to Jessica.  :P  BTW, unforuntately we didn't get to go.  It was only for official Cowboys employees (DH works for an IT company).  He also found out that Jessica goes everywhere w/ Tony & lives w/ him.

I don't know why I just posted all that, but I did.  LOL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"