March 2013 Moms

Where do you like to shop for LO?

I am obsessed with baby clothes now. I rarely shop for myself anymore, although I should. My favorite place to shop is joe fresh. Their baby clothes are so my style most of the time and affordable to be honest. What about you?

Re: Where do you like to shop for LO?

• Goodwill and Thrift Smart.

I really need to check out the baby section in The Arc/Southern Thrift too but I usually find so much stuff at the other places that I never make it over there.

I love vintage baby things and one of the local shops, The Hip Zipper, has a decent baby section but I find good vintage stuff even at Goodwill.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've typically shopped at Wal-Mart because it's cheap, or Kohl's when they send us a $10 off coupon. I recently went to Carter's and Osh Kosh where they were having some great sales. We'll definitely go back there once the weather warms up.

• Loading the player...
  • I agree my clothing needs a refresh too! I feel guilty. I finally got a haircut so I could stop looking washed up.

I'm a Carter's/Oshkosh fan. I like the classic looks. Plus they always have sales and coupons.

-Gymboree is expensive and I find their things don't hold up that well in the washer for the price you pay.
    - The Children's Place has very thin clothing. It's cheap in price and you can tell. Just not overly impressed with them.
    - Disney onesies are actually nice- I enjoy the "grow with me" snaps.
    - baby gap makes awesome things. I usually look for them at thrift stores as it's too expensive.
  • I typically shop for ds at Carters, Oshkosh, and Gymboree. While some of Gymboree's items don't wear and wash as well as I'd hope we shop there the most and get the best deals there. Their regular prices are high but we almost always shop the clearance area when they are running one of their sales which includes an extra 20, 30, or 40% off and stack that with an extra 20% off coupon. A few weeks ago we found really nice winter jackets there for just over $3!
  • Usually Old Navy or Baby Gap. I like the styleand they're always having sales.
  • Target and Carter's, good prices and convenient!
  • I shop at Crazy 8s.  They had good styles for boys which is sometimes really hard to find.  They almost always have a sale where everything is $10 or under.  The only issue I have it finding pants that fit DS.  His waist is small, but legs are long.  I found Old Navy has good pants and they run a bit long.  DS is still in 3-6 month pants but they are starting to look a bit short.  I've also bought some stuff at Nordstroms only when they have a sale. 

I finally bought some stuff for me!  I actually feel much better about myself even though I'm still a size bigger than PP.  I finally feel stylish again.  I miss looking nice each day.  Sometimes I feel like "what's the point" in dressing nice because I am just going to get spit up or food on it from sweet DS.

;

• I like Carter's a lot.  They have good prices and coupons are easy to find.  I also like to buy Carter's clothes at Costco or BJs.  Target is another favorite!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Carter's, Target, Kohls
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Carters, Target, Babies R Us, Gymboree, BabyGap, Macys

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Crazy 8, Baby Gap, and Macy's!

• hand-me-downs, Walmart, Ross, Burlington, Kohls, Target...

Majority of LO's clothing was hand-me-downs from a couple of friends, but with the rapid growth we're just about out of those. Kinda excited to have to buy clothes (for once though grateful for the help). And she'll be starting daycare in December, so no more hanging out in PJs all day, every day! Kinda excited about that too :)

Anniversary

• Carter's sale rack, Zulily, Target
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"