August 2011 Moms
Options

Snow Boots

Anyone have snow boot recommendations that won't break the bank?

DD had a pair of Kamik brand boots from Stride Rite last year, MIL bought them.  They were really nice, but did not get a ton of use, we only had a few snow falls last winter.  They were also super duper clunky and heavy, although I'm not sure, that just might be how all kids' snow boots are?

Anyway, I don't want to spend $50 on boots that might not get a lot of wear.  Have you bought your kiddo boots yet, where did you get yours?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Snow Boots

• Options
    Honestly, I bought a cheap pair at Walmart last week. She seems to love them. I paid like $15. They are the full rubber bottoms so they should stay dry. 
    Nice!  I didn't even think of Walmart, I will check that out!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Stonz has winter boots (not the booties) that are rated to -50 and are super light (like, same weight as a pair of Crocs).  I picked DD up a pair, but got them in black/white so DS can use them too.  I paid $55 for them, but you'd probably get them cheaper, because everything is marked up here.  She's been wearing them every chance she gets and loves them so far.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You say you don't get much snow - so I assume it doesn't get that cold where you are? If that's so, I would go with EmpireMomof3's advice and get some inexpensive boots from a place like Walmart or Target
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I paid $2 for ours at a Mom2Mom sale! Ran them through the wash, good as new!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yup we have a pair from wallyworld.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    E-bay. There's always someone that got them, it didn't snow or get cold, and they sell them because they no longer fit the next season. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"