October 2012 Moms
Options

Is this irrational?

To want to just throw away/donate the basket of laundry I CANNOT put away? Wtf? How does this happen??
Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is this irrational?

• Options
    Anyone out there? Lol
    Birthday

• Options
    ha ha ha 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's not irrational.  My folded laundry never makes it out of the baskets into the closet.  I finally got all of Wesley's in his closet last night but mine and my hubby's are in baskets still.

• Options
    Donate it! You can't ever feel bad about donating. Duh :)

• Options
    The third kid is what ruined it for me. I used to be so good at laundry. Now I can never get the baby's stuff put away. His closet is a nightmare.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options
    I dump the laundry basket of clean clothes on the floor in front of the bed so I can fill it back up with more dirty clothes. Sometimes I feel like the mountain of clothes to put away is as high as my bed. Sad.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    I have about 4 loads of clean laundry that still needs to be folded, just sitting in laundry baskets on top of the washer and dryer.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
      Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I've considered quitting my job so I can get some sleep.
    How's that one?

• Options
    We are so bad that sometimes the laundry doesn't make it into a  basket.  We literally go all the way to the basement to get something to wear that day and back upstairs to put it on...why not just bring a basket down and bring all the clothes up??? Probably because all the laundry baskets are full of clean or dirty laundry.  So bad.
  • Options
    I have one working laundry basket so I have to empty it before it can be refilled. Keeps things moving but on the other hand sometimes it just postpones washing bc I know I have to empty the basket and dryer first!
  • Options
    I cursed myself with this post, lol, because our washing machine died today!!! It is old and I think not worth repairing. So I won't be doing laundry for a minute! I guess I have time to put it all away!!!
    Birthday

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"