UO!

Re: UO!

• Options
    CinemaGoddessCinemaGoddess member
    edited November 2013
    ::bridge of nose pinch::

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    In any case, that chick can just not donate to the relief efforts. Besides this flood, I'm unconvinced that that many tax dollars have gone towards this particular area re: flooding.
    According to a USA today article, this was the first flash flood warning ever issued by the national weather service for that area. So yeah, I think the 5 in 13 years thing was clearly made up.
    Thank you. I pointed this out like 20 comments ago. Or I should say, I tried to point this out 20 comments ago.
    Sorry, Charlie. I can't keep up today. @cinemagoddess, where does that logic end though? Should no one live in Miami or NOLA because another hurricane is inevitable? I think moving to avoid natural disasters is really hard to justify.
    No, but I think the Native Americans killed by various white people in the mid-west are probably in their version of heaven, watching people populate the area they knew to avoid and thinking, "Payback's a bitch."  
    I have no idea how to respond to this or how it fits into the current discussion at hand. I should have stayed focused on pooping where I please.
    Natural disasters. 

White people moved the Native Americans to make way for white people to live in the places they knew to fucking avoid because nature. 

Now the white people are getting payback for their misdeeds.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    All the UOs are OM vs CG. It's like the rest of you are scared to netbattle each other or something.
    Food, sex, poop.

No time for anything else.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE KNOW HISTORY?

God.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    I was going to explain it.  Nevermind.  Doesn't matter anymore.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    If people are able to but not willing to help themselves, they should be the last people given assistance by the federal government. 

I have no idea how that's supposed to happen.  No idea at all. 

But I don't think that people should be lax in their homeownership responsibilities, again if they can afford to save money or make the necessary changes, and expect the federal government to pick up the slack if this is not their first trip to the rodeo. 

Personal responsibility should come into play at some point.  Like watching a good friend continually go back to her abusive ex even though she says over and over again she won't go back to him.  After years of watching this, you find it hard to be supportive when there are other options but they are not being taken advantage of because reasons.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    And kids should always be given assistance.  Their parents, not so much if their situation follows what I've been saying this entire thread.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    It doesn't matter @amercer0.  The joke isn't funny if it has to be explained.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    I feel like you guys aren't reading what i'm writing. 

Like, at all. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    LauraT25 said:
    CM vs OM netbattles are my favorite.  Especially because sometimes I am on CG's side, and sometimes I am on OM's side.  It's always a fun surprise!

I don't know how CG gets all up in this so early though, I was going to blame being on the West Coast for my inability to participate but clearly that is not a legitimate excuse.
    I'm at work by 5:30AM on Thursdays. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    LauraT25 said:
    I feel like you guys aren't reading what i'm writing. 

Like, at all. 

FWIW, I agree with you *in theory*.  I just don't see how it can be realistically enacted so it's sort of a losing battle.  This isn't one of those cases where it's like, "wow what a heartless bitch with her UO".
    Yeah, this wasn't a discussion looking for solutions.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    Ok. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    I wasn't igging you, mabel.  I'm reading here and on Buzzfeed at the same time and I missed your post. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    You guys and your netbattles.  Love y'all.
  • Options
    FTR: I totally followed CG's trail of tears theory.

THANK YOU. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    CinemaGoddessCinemaGoddess member
    edited November 2013
    I'm pretty sure the 11/22 FFFC thread will include the netbattle to end all netbattles. 

1D vs. Doctor Who. 

Be there or be square, Parenting. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    Shitted makes me think of that Nicki Minaj video @anustart

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    lol, let's just go ahead and call the winner on that one right now.

Nope because

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    lol, you can't even post pics. 

Bring it.
    I just posted pics. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    Shitted makes me think of that Nicki Minaj video @anustart
    goddammit @missyishere. Dragging me into a 21 page UO...wtf?! You just made me read the last 10 responses and I don't understand why anyone said shitted. 

R: October 2010
    O: January 2013

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.,
    Anywhere, I would have followed you

justaphase+anustart=assoulmates 4 life
  • Options

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    You broke the thread @mabelshesabiotch

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    The Doctor won the thread.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    No, but my two hearts belong to the Doctor on 11/23. 

SORRYNOTSORRY.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    I know nothing about DW, and I just don't have the time to dedicate to another following.  I just can't.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    I know nothing about DW, and I just don't have the time to dedicate to another following.  I just can't.
    Let me know if you change your mind. 

or I will change it for you in May.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    Fangirling, yes. 

But 1D tried to say that 11/23 was 1D Day because their new album drops on 11/25. 

The Whovians took up a collection for gang jackets and are going to hand the Directioners their asses because that's the day the 50th anniversary episode of DW airs.  

50 year old British Icon > 4 year old British Boy Band

SORRYNOTSORRY

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    You bitches be crazy! Intended in the most respectful way possible, of course ;)
  • Options
    I don't know what has been happening on here all day, but suddenly there are a bajillion pics of Tennant up and my panties are wet from the excitement.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"