Homeschooling

My Awesome School Closing Sale Score!!!

I got all of this for $30:

A local elementary school was closing and selling off everything.  I got Art and Music textbooks for grades 1-5, phonics for grades 1-4, handwriting for two years of cursive training, spelling workbooks for grades 3-4, 2 dictionaries, nearly 20 science-related books, 15 storybooks, a textbook about Ohio, 19 VHS tapes, 1 stethoscope, 2 pairs of safety goggles, fraction tiles, 2 sets of Cuisenaire rods, magnetic numbers, 3 stamp sets (dinosaurs, body parts, and family - plus a blank clock), unopened 52 pack of sidewalk chalk, coin window clings and a money bingo game.  I'm kicking myself for not making it to the math and science textbooks or having more time to go through the library and art supply room, but I had all four kids with me and it was packed.  There were a bunch of school teachers there and they were throwing elbows to get stuff.  I made out pretty well for $30, I think.  I'm fighting the urge to head back after naps for more stuff!!

Re: My Awesome School Closing Sale Score!!!

• You have no idea how jealous I am! Great scores!

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • <-------Jealous too.

Great score!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him,and He shall direct your paths.
    Proverbs 3:5-6

• Loading the player...
  • Wow!!!!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"