Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?
2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3.  What are you looking forward to this week?
4.  In honor of Veteran's Day...have you or any of your close friends or family served in the military?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• 1.  Still not feeling too hot, but better now that I have antibiotics.  

2.  Pretty boring weekend of feeling yucky, but Eli was so good and DH handled him most of Sunday so I could take a much-needed break.

3.  Meeting our new pediatrician tomorrow.

4.  Both of my grandfathers served in WWII and uncles and distant cousins have also served.  DH & I have several acquaintances in the military but no one particularly close to us.
  • 1. Doing well, just figuring out this whole sleep regression thing :)

2. Highlight - date night with my husband Friday night!  It was just dinner out but it was nice to have a break wit him
    Lowlight - went to the in-law's Sunday, they're wonderful but C never naps there so he's usually a disaster by the time we leave... this time was no exception.

3. Spending some time with a friend I haven't seen in a while

4.  My grandfather was also in WWII, my uncle in Vietnam.  My college roommate and good friend's husband was just deployed last week to Afghanistan.  She has a 6 month old... she is much stronger then I am.

@ebd08, hopefully your antibiotics keep working!  How are you feeling about 13 days??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @MamaK818  I hope so too!  Being sick is no fun.  I'm freaking out a little bit...I can't believe we only have 2 weeks left!  We finally got the infant car seat installed last night and I washed all our 0-3 month baby clothes.  I'm glad you and your DH got a date night!
  • @bepandnick feel better soon!  I meant to ask you last week, what color did you decide on for the nursery?  Are you doing any kind of theme?  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"